Rex saddle bp

Abax

So I’m on smalltribes and for the life of me I cannot get a Rex saddle bp. I have run swamp caves hundreds of times. I can’t find a server that doesn’t have easy water caves blocked off. Is there is an easier way I’m missing? I have all DLC’s if it makes a difference. Oh and I don’t have the capability of doing purple OSD’s before someone mentions that ?

38 minutes ago, Abax said:

So I’m on smalltribes and for the life of me I cannot get a Rex saddle bp. I have run swamp caves hundreds of times. I can’t find a server that doesn’t have easy water caves blocked off. Is there is an easier way I’m missing? I have all DLC’s if it makes a difference. Oh and I don’t have the capability of doing purple OSD’s before someone mentions that ?

People have good success on SE just running the red drops. 

In order (I know you can't do some 9f these) from experience and things I remember reading;

Purple OSD

Swamp Cave

Hard Water Cave

Easy Water Cave

SE Red drops

Rag Ice Cave

Rag Red drops

I've pulled Rex BP's from all of these at some point. 

Not sure how Center and Valguero stack up.

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Darkholis said:

Why does people keep mentioning the lava golem on Rag is beyond me.
It's not even part of the loot table as seen here : https://ark.gamepedia.com/Loot_Tables/Ragnarok/Lava_Golem

I usually get mines from the Swamp Cave and the Easy Water Cave.
As for Valguero, the regular red crates do drop rex saddle BPs.

Thank you. I came to say that lol

On 7/24/2019 at 9:24 PM, Abax said:

Red OSD drops em too. Valguero loot cave and the sky drops are all good (new) spots to find em

I believe Valguero has both the scorched earth red drops(near the chalk hills zone) and regular island drops (everywhere else other than the aberrant zone) and funny enough I just found a blue Rex saddle BP near the Valguero World scar.  Valguero seems to spawn more red drops than any other color, so that’s where I would look.

As far as running OSDs goes I wouldn’t bother trying to run Them, I run red all the time solo with imprinted Giga and I’ve never seen a Rex bp or saddle out of them.

17 hours ago, Darkholis said:

Why does people keep mentioning the lava golem on Rag is beyond me.
It's not even part of the loot table as seen here : https://ark.gamepedia.com/Loot_Tables/Ragnarok/Lava_Golem

I usually get mines from the Swamp Cave and the Easy Water Cave.
As for Valguero, the regular red crates do drop rex saddle BPs.

Hmmm... Were they removed from the loot table of the Lava Golem? Because in the video they're a thing and I remember when I did the Golem twice a couple of months ago, I got one as well...

19 hours ago, d1nk said:

Was also going to add: The Snow / Desert caves on Extinction (havent done forest cave much) drop rex saddle bps. Ive gotten 2 from Desert cave and my friend has gotten one from snow.

I have Bbeen doing those so much in past but now I gaved up and bought a Rex bp. Never found one. To be honest snow I have looted few times, but forest and desert on everyday basis, and never found any. 

Archived