My xbox dedicated server keeps reseting

My xbox dedicated server keeps reseting

I am currently hosting a dedicated session for ark to get around the host barrier but every time i press return to menu on my xbox and exit the dedicated session everything resets other then everyone's levels and tribe's/alliances. It is very hard to get everything back and i dont know how to fix this, I have tried using cheat saveworld to fix the glitch but it still deletes everything. Can i please have some suggestions/solutions to fix this problem.

Thank you 

41 minutes ago, SaltyMonkey said:

Thank you for informing me that this is a issue and that it is being looked into. I ended up spending around $55 just to host this server for me and some friends and was very sad when i found out it didn't work, I had to buy the game for a second time because i couldn't run ark on my pc and xbox at the same time and I got Xbox live gold for 3 months to host the map. I hope that this issue is fixed and hopefully sometime soon. Thanks again

7 hours ago, TheGreenKnight82 said:

Thank you for informing me that this is a issue and that it is being looked into. I ended up spending around $55 just to host this server for me and some friends and was very sad when i found out it didn't work, I had to buy the game for a second time because i couldn't run ark on my pc and xbox at the same time and I got Xbox live gold for 3 months to host the map. I hope that this issue is fixed and hopefully sometime soon. Thanks again

Nitrado Server would be cheaper

58 minutes ago, Zayne79 said:

Nitrado Server would be cheaper

How when it costs $1/per slot/per map/per month? I can spend $3 in electricty per month for 70 slots. My machine was $300 and it also does plex/full windows/and other on ark tasks. Break even for Nitrado is 4 months for a 70 slot server...and after those 4 months with a player dedicated I have a windows machine. Also you don't need xbox gold or even pay for second copy of the game to host a player dedicated. I use a xbox silver account and just sign into windows play store to download a copy of the game I originally bought for xbox. 

7 hours ago, Juggernaut said:

How when it costs $1/per slot/per map/per month? I can spend $3 in electricty per month for 70 slots. My machine was $300 and it also does plex/full windows/and other on ark tasks. Break even for Nitrado is 4 months for a 70 slot server...and after those 4 months with a player dedicated I have a windows machine. Also you don't need xbox gold or even pay for second copy of the game to host a player dedicated. I use a xbox silver account and just sign into windows play store to download a copy of the game I originally bought for xbox. 

Lol imagine having a community that are unwilling to donate. I have 7 servers, 1 map for each server. People donate to the servers they play on. It’s not a difficult concept.

Maybe get a better community?

4 hours ago, Zayne79 said:

And runs like crap when you have 20+ People on that server with a 240 ping

Runs like crap on PC dedicated? I have virtually zero lag compared to nitrado. I have a dedicated PC with better hardware than nitrado. I can host 70 people with no lag. Yeah if you host from a xbox console it is awful. Nitrado runs multiple servers per machine with low core clocked cpus, thus there is lag, the same kind of lag official has since they use Nitrado's also. 

28 minutes ago, Juggernaut said:

Runs like crap on PC dedicated? I have virtually zero lag compared to nitrado. I have a dedicated PC with better hardware than nitrado. I can host 70 people with no lag. Yeah if you host from a xbox console it is awful. Nitrado runs multiple servers per machine with low core clocked cpus, thus there is lag, the same kind of lag official has since they use Nitrado's also. 

Topic creator talked about xbox hostet, not pc. All my comments are directed at that, sorry if I quoted the wrong Person, my bad

4 minutes ago, Zayne79 said:

Topic creator talked about xbox hostet, not pc. All my comments are directed at that, sorry if I quoted the wrong Person, my bad

Well the issue is that player dedicateds are neglected by the devs because it doesn't provide them with extra income. Thus both windows 10 store and xbox console player dedicateds suffer from this same bug. This is the exact same bug when ragnarok was released and when ragnorak was released there was also the invisible wyvern bug that is happening now with valguero. See a pattern? The devs making the same mistakes over and over. It took them almost a month to fix it back then, probably the same story now. If this was affecting Nitrado, it would be patched the next day.

Good news I guess is the devs are aware of the issue and fixing it, but how long until the fix is anyones guess. There is no work around for xbox console player dedicated currently, only windows 10 PC player dedicated can use a workaround. 

18 hours ago, Juggernaut said:

I don't entertain pay to win strategies. Do what you want but dedicated are way cheaper.

Wait so you think people won’t donate unless there is a pay to win reward? What crappy communities have you been hosting?

I reward people with cosmetics and they don’t even want them, they’re just happy to help. The fact you don’t experience that greatfulness says a lot more about you as a host.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived