BLITZ WEEK

GroveStreetJordan

• GroveStreet

We are excited to announce Blitz Week, coming to the game from Tuesday, August 6th through Monday, August 12th. Each day of the week will feature a previously released Dungeon, giving you the opportunity to go back and get any TEK Blueprints, Eerie Creatures or Pt. Notes that you may have missed out on. It doesn't end there though. Read on for full details;

HOW DOES IT WORK?

• In Multiplayer, players can access each Dungeon on the day that it is featured with the standard free entry.
  • In Single Player, players can access all 7 Dungeons for the entire week. The standard free entry will apply on the day a Dungeon is featured, and a higher entry fee will be applied on all non-featured days.

WHAT'S DIFFERENT?

• All Dungeons will have their timers reduced by half to just 15 minutes. You must complete them with haste.
  • You will be twice as likely to encounter Noctis.
  • Eery Element rewards are doubled to 20 in Multiplayer and 40 in Single Player.
  • There is a chance of finding an Eerie Equus roaming the halls of each Dungeon.

WHAT'S THE SCHEDULE?

• Tuesday, August 6th: The Forbidden Crypt
    Features: TEK Shield, TEK Rifle, TEK Helmet, Journeyman TEK Rifle (low-chance)

• Wednesday, August 7th: Cursed Caverns of the Webbed
    Features: TEK Boots, TEK Chestpiece, TEK Leggings, TEK Gauntlets, TEK Helmet, Journeyman TEK Helmet (low-chance)

• Thursday, August 8th: The Marshy Hallows
    Features: TEK Replicator, TEK Generator, Journeyman TEK Chestpiece (low-chance)

• Friday, August 9th: Burning Pits of Despair
    Features: TEK Megalodon Saddle, TEK Implant Chamber, Journeyman TEK Shield (low-chance)

• Saturday, August 10th: Withered Haunt of the Guardian
    Features: TEK Foundation, TEK Wall, TEK Ceiling, Journeyman TEK Boots (low-chance)

• Sunday, August 11th: The Eternal Tomb
    Features: Tapejara TEK Saddle, TEK Trough, TEK Gauntlets, Journeyman TEK Helmet (low-chance)

• Monday, August 12th: Furious Maze of the Ape
    Features: TEK Door, TEK Doorframe, TEK Generator, Journeyman TEK Boots (low-chance)

View full record

18 hours ago, Pinktigers28 said:

You should make a journeyman tapejara saddle (tek)

@Pinktigers28 I’m pretty sure there’s a super low chance of one. I got three different journeyman tek armors in the first dungeon before bugs killed me on my 20+ runs (one of which I managed to keep, a helm, and losing a shield and rifle), BEFORE they made the change to guarantee a “low chance” journeyman item every dungeon. 

15 hours ago, Arkmobile123 said:

I hope August 12th is a dungeon with the new creatures added into them. We’ve been waiting for a while now. 

@Arkmobile123 Ummm... you realize that’s redacted because it’s next week’s dungeon, right? So we’ll know before the 12th if they’re going to be in that dungeon or if there might just be a chance for them to spawn randomly during the event. 

2 hours ago, Bigfootlegend said:

does god console single player work in dungeons?

@Bigfootlegend no. It auto disables now. 

On 8/1/2019 at 2:28 AM, Traviso2l777 said:

Can you please make it so you can bring up to 1 tame in the dungeon or have god console in the dungeon because I really want tek stuff but I can never get through the dungeons and grind the caves to get good stuff. Please and thank you

Why the hell do you want a god console in dungeons lmao

Dungs are fkin easy on their own, just becoz you can’t run them properly doesn’t mean you have to cheat inside of them lmao

I don’t even have god console and I’m still running dungs every single day on Hard SP after started playing for 2 weeks

Lmao someone just wanna cheat in every aspect of games

1 hour ago, DovahkiinMac said:

Why the hell do you want a god console in dungeons lmao

Dungs are fkin easy on their own, just becoz you can’t run them properly doesn’t mean you have to cheat inside of them lmao

I don’t even have god console and I’m still running dungs every single day on Hard SP after started playing for 2 weeks

Lmao someone just wanna cheat in every aspect of games

@DovahkiinMac Dungeons aren’t easy on Brutal servers for veterans who are handicapped in service so you can complain about people’s difficulty levels in life with no consequence. I suppose you also don’t support ramps next to stairs for handicap persons either, right? You want to be rude and ignorant to others, and yet I bet you use save tactics to get through the dungeons, right?

Come do a dungeon run on our brutal server and show us how easy it is, please? I’ll give you gear and levels and see how well you do. I’ll even change the server to casual so you can keep your stuff if you die. I want to see you manage 4 giant lvl 760+ kapros at once. Please, please come indulge me. I want to watch this. 

55 runs in two and a half days of the blitz week, plus a lot more runs in the previous seven weeks and still no sight of the Noctis. That 0.2% chance of getting one is too damn low. I've even got all of the journeyman BPs, which have a low chance of appearing (and in some cases, for some BP I got more than one), but the Noctis keeps evading me and that’s frustrating.

Edited by LordOblivion99

2 hours ago, LordOblivion99 said:

55 runs in two and a half days of the blitz week, plus a lot more runs in the previous seven weeks and still no sight of the Noctis. That 0.2% chance of getting one is too damn low. I've even got all of the journeyman BPs, which have a low chance of appearing (and in some cases, for some BP I got more than one), but the Noctis keeps evading me and that’s frustrating.

Same, 250+ runs since release and no Noctis. 55 runs this week already? Jeez, how much amber is that?

• 1 month later...