BIK

Valguero No Dino Spawns

Certain parts of the map are just not spawning any dinos in my singleplayer world. Particularly from the middle to the north side of the map of the overworld. Just nothing. It is completely vacant. I have hung around the area for hours away from the console and still nothing spawns. I haven't checked the aberration area or the underground sea for the same issue.

Edited by BIK

15 hours ago, Jeffepic said:

Aberration area is same no dino spawns on ps4 I posted about this but got no reply 

I just tried looking in my aberration zone and the same issue. No spawns. So only less than half of the map has any dinos spawning for me.

Same issue, on PS4. The first 3 days I was playing I could get no dinos to spawn outside the small islands (zone I started in) and a few herbivores along the easy beaches. Absolutely nothing in the Chalk Cliffs or the entire rest of the map that I could find.  Dino wipes didn't do anything to help, until I tried doing a wipe and logging out of single player (sucks because of the bug that wipes my explored area of the map and map markers every single time....) and that finally got dinos to spawn in part of the white cliffs so I could find some deinonychus, but only about half of it. Kept doing wipes and logging out and back in and slowly more dinos started spawning around areas of the map I've visited. I now have it to where it seems like stuff is spawning normally around the map except for the aberration zone from what I've saw and where I've been to so far. About to do another wipe and relog losing all my map I've uncovered which sucks for the 10th time (I had this exact problem on the center for quite a while) and I see from searching the problem dates back 3+ years, so not likely to be addressed ever I assume.  Mentioned these issues in another thread days ago, but no one has mentioned it as of now. Another odd thing I noticed was the amount of brontos in the white cliffs area, the large flat section had to have almost 100 spawned at the same time one of the wipes I did...  

13 hours ago, HotImportKnight said:

Same issue, on PS4. The first 3 days I was playing I could get no dinos to spawn outside the small islands (zone I started in) and a few herbivores along the easy beaches. Absolutely nothing in the Chalk Cliffs or the entire rest of the map that I could find.  Dino wipes didn't do anything to help, until I tried doing a wipe and logging out of single player (sucks because of the bug that wipes my explored area of the map and map markers every single time....) and that finally got dinos to spawn in part of the white cliffs so I could find some deinonychus, but only about half of it. Kept doing wipes and logging out and back in and slowly more dinos started spawning around areas of the map I've visited. I now have it to where it seems like stuff is spawning normally around the map except for the aberration zone from what I've saw and where I've been to so far. About to do another wipe and relog losing all my map I've uncovered which sucks for the 10th time (I had this exact problem on the center for quite a while) and I see from searching the problem dates back 3+ years, so not likely to be addressed ever I assume.  Mentioned these issues in another thread days ago, but no one has mentioned it as of now. Another odd thing I noticed was the amount of brontos in the white cliffs area, the large flat section had to have almost 100 spawned at the same time one of the wipes I did...  

Yeah the White Cliffs is one of the few areas I have with dinos spawned in and there is a definite overspawn of Brontos. I haven't seen a single Rex or Allosaurus even after multiple dino wipes. Singleplayer for this map with spawns is just jacked up all around.

no information about this yet? This is awful. We are trying to live in the ab zone but cant get any ravs. We looked through the entire ab zone, except for the rad area. Not a single one. I know some people have gotten them because there are zip lines, but im guessing they are spawning like the bears we have seen. One or two in the entire zone. So they get tamed and then apparently dont respawn? I dont know. There are plenty of crabs and spinos, some leeches, some dodos, fish in the water, a couple stegos, and one roll rat. As well as the two bears we saw. Other than that nothing. And the zone is huge. I mean in many parts you can go a while without seeing a single dino. Ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, BellaDonnaBlood said:

Try doing Dino wipe and relog a few minutes later. Worked for me in single player, though it may take a few tries.. Hoping it works that easily for my private server lol.. Good luck everyone!

Can confirm this does work. To make it work in the aberration zone you need to spend some time down there after the dino wipe for the game to realize it needs to spawn things. For whatever reason.

Make sure you are in front of atleast 1 wild dino when you do (ps4) admincheat DestroyWildDinos   , if it disappears then start flying or riding around the whole map or whatever parts you have been to.  By the time you get back to where you started there should be spawns ( you will most likely see them before you get around map). Then go to your hunting spot... sometimes you might have to log out completely from the game.  Good luck all.