[pve official] Sick of tribes/vets one up'ing solo'ist/beginners.

Jemcrystal

13 minutes ago, deedoubleu said:

To emphasize thread is about player versus environment and not player versus player.

I usually capitalize PvP and PvE. But that's really irrelevant.

PvE is mostly a glorified sim. 5 mins of survival followed by 1000s hours of dino breeding sim. This is true for 99.9% of players who figure out the survival aspect, its seems this OP isn't one of those.

3 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

I usually capitalize PvP and PvE. But that's really irrelevant.

PvE is mostly a glorified sim. 5 mins of survival followed by 1000s hours of dino breeding sim. This is true for 99.9% of players who figure out the survival aspect, its seems this OP isn't one of those.

It's not about preferred capitalization. In this case pvE was just a way to draw attention to E, shorter version of pv==>e<==

Not about pve mode being good or bad either.

TS talks about getting ahead of tribe leaders and need to kiss up to get somewhere and I can't understand how does it relates to pve.

1 minute ago, deedoubleu said:

It's not about preferred capitalization. In this case pvE was just a way to draw attention to E, shorter version of pv==>e<==

Not about pve mode being good or bad either.

TS talks about getting ahead of tribe leaders and need to kiss up to get somewhere and I can't understand how does it relates to pve.

Official PvE is way more passive aggressive than PvP. Pillaring and tame cap are issues, so social diplomacy is required or other players can make your experience terrible.

9 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

Official PvE is way more passive aggressive than PvP. Pillaring and tame cap are issues, so social diplomacy is required or other players can make your experience terrible.

Solo guy/beginner can make tribe's/veteran's experience terrible on official pve. That's opposite of what they talk about, is it not? Original question still stands.

22 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

The OP seems to want a handicap (golf term) for solo/new players.  

Oh, now I get it, ty. Though I suspect he didn't thought that through.

Lets imagine additional rate multiplier that affects gathering, taming, breeding and whatever new solo guy should have advantage at. It results in x10 on everything for level 1 player and x1 for level100+. All that does is everyone making yet another character for having 10x permanently.

I do agree on thread not making sense.

42 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

It's hard to tell if the OP is a troll or not. But I think they are actually serious, if their other posts are an indication.

Here’s the thing. At which point does a player become experienced? We all know people joined the beginner servers just to troll so how could the devs possible introduce a mechanic that prevents undesirables from joining?

3 minutes ago, SaltyMonkey said:

Here’s the thing. At which point does a player become experienced? We all know people joined the beginner servers just to troll so how could the devs possible introduce a mechanic that prevents undesirables from joining?

Its simply not possible. Those beginner servers needed a monthly wipe cycle.

Lmao. Wants the game to be harder for players who have learned the game yet wants the game to be easy for noobs etc, complains about unofficial servers taking away from being vanilla but wants everything handed to him over to his advantage in the name of being the typical bob. So what? If im a veteran solo player, what does that mean for me? Do i also get special treatment for spending my time and effort, which imo has paid off very well. Or am i too counted as a tribe of like 6 guys just because I spent my hard time and effort learning to be a better player than you? Its a bit unfair dont you think? I was once a noob myself dude. 

Also your thing about *better rates does not make the game easier for noobs* I dont need to read the rest because its utter nonsense. Every time a 2x taming, Harvesting, Breeding and XP event is on, it adds a plethora of opportunities to do what you are already doing and earn more xp, half the amount of time and kibble needed to tame something, Half the amount of time and double the imprint bonus applicable to some dino you are raising and your point about *ohh but my weight isnt high enough* well dont spend your points soo stupidly then, use dododex and learn how to make a mindwipe tonic if your soo unhappy about your levelling, especially on PVE Official servers. You think its hard here, spend 5 mins on Official PVP

I honestly dont get your arguement here. Wants game easier for yourself but wants to destroy it for everyone else, sounds like somebody is just jelous/salty. Like your average cod player with those that are better than them. Even for us too, restarting a new map upon release. We go through the exact same struggles as you and everyone else who has started. So get with it or go away. 

Just my 2c. 

Archived