2 questions

MadTurninator

1 hour ago, MadTurninator said:

2 questions

1 Is there weather effects on this map i have seen none and im sure the modder said new weather effects .                           2 why no flying in the aberration area . I was looking forward to building down there but i see no point if i cant get my flyers down there 

There are weather effects, nothing too crazy like anything you'd find on scorched, but weather effects nonetheless...... they've even added rainbows after a heavy rain(or atleast I don't recall them being on any other map) and tbh they're kinda cool.
As for the flying in Aberration zone, you're going to need to be on a server that has cave flying enabled in order for that to work(I ALWAYS enable that on my servers)..... as for the "why?".... I'm guessing they were trying to maintain a similar feel to Aberration, but it's kinda dumb on Official since you only have Rock Drakes on Dedicated and SP running the extension mod....... it was a really bad and really dumb decision on Wildcards part to have both flyers disabled AND remove Rock Drakes.

Archived