Need help with custom Nitrado Server

Need help with custom Nitrado Server

So my husband and I have been spending the past few months searching for a good/ mature server. We're tired of dealing with exploits, toxic players/trolling & lazy admins. We were always dabbing in official or non dedicated-semi-boosted servers until recently when we encountered some fibercraft servers. We are wanting to run our own server that allows certain things to be crafted from fiber while the rest is normal. Last time we ran a server was through another Xbox so it's been a few years. There's a lot of new I'm just unfamiliar with. Even tried googling & youtubing but the answers to my questions are limited. I need help with how to set it up in general through Nitrado as well as coding for custom drops & resource crafting. The general set up with XP & so forth I kinda know how to do. I asked in other Ark Groups but it seems there's a lot of ignorance & hostility with anyone new basically. So I figured I'd reach out on here in hopes of actually getting help instead of hateful spam/arrogance. Thanks in advance to anyone who helps us with this.

Archived