engram points

2 hours ago, RageQuitter said:

Only way you can do it on console is with a PC hosted server, best thing to do in SP is enable unlimited respecs and mindwipe whenever you need the points

I already got that turned on, but im still a bit unsure, if it is enough.

1 hour ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Single Player accounts for you being single and I believe you get enough engram points for all engrams. 

I've never had an issue, anyway, in my single player campaigns.

Quote from the wiki. Might be outdated, if it was edited before Homestead.

All engrams in total cost 7107 Engram Points or 7663 including DLC Scorched Earth and 8220 including the DLC Aberration and 8653 including the DLC Extinction. As the player only gains 4441 engram points (or 8196 in single player) in 135 levels, you cannot unlock all engrams by yourself at the same time

57 minutes ago, SnowboundGem said:

I don't tend to use all engram points, I don't unlock furniture items or multiple build items. Thatch, wood, stone etc. I just choose one type. 

There are also many items I never use in single player like tripwire traps or c4 etc. So I don't unlock them. 

I always have loads of points left over.

The thing is just that im playing on a map that includes the engrams from the base map (The Island) and the two following DLC maps (Scorched Earth and Aberation) and thats a lot of engram points, like adobe, desert cloth, hazard suit and the saddles.

Anyways, thanks for the help.

Most people are on val and will still have enough because they don't unlock every single item on the tree. Also mind wipe if I need too.

I too am on Xbox and the same map and I know that not ever single item is needed to be unlocked.

Example 

there are 5 tiers of basic build items not everyone needs to be used so that saves engram points from the 8653 required for every item in the 3 maps.

Thatch, wood, stone, Adobe, metal. 

As you are single player I can't imagine you need to unlock c4, grenades, transfusion kit, radio etc. 

I've been playing a long time on Xbox and never had an issue with engrams, I unlock what I need when I need it. I do not unlock every single engram as it's pointless.

Xbox does not have the option to increase the amount of points per level.

1 hour ago, JustAnotherBeachNoob said:

I believe there is an unlock Engram cheat command you can use in single player. 

You won’t be able to unlock everything, but as people have said before, you won’t need c4 or rock drake saddle  

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Console_Commands

Even if it is SP, i still want to make everything as if its on a regular server, without cheating (except ghost and fly for building).

Archived