Transfer between survivors

MonSterQ

Transfer between survivors

Hi all hoping someone will have some advice or possible solutions... 

I only play single player on Xbox.

I have scorched earth and aberration DLC. 

I made a huge mistake I created a different survivor on each DLC and on the island. I didn’t even realize I could use the same survivor across maps and until recently I didn’t even bother to figure out what the obelisks were about just happy to explore and build bases. But now I want my things from other maps especially my Dino’s if I could keep my bases that would be great but mostly my Dino’s (unhealthy attachment to some pixels). 

So what I want is to keep 1 survivor but give all the stuff from the other (scorched earth to aberration or vise versa, I’m not too worried about what’s on the island). End result being having one survivor that can go between all maps and have access to all items(if I understand how it works correctly) 

My husband sometimes plays split screen with me if that could help as a work around. He has a different survivor on each map... 

Hope I’ve explained myself okay and hope there is a way to save my Dino’s if not my bases... 

There is a way to claim ownership of Dino's and structures. 

Transfer the character to the required map through obelisk.

Make sure you are looking at the Dino or structure you want to reclaim so you can see the name of it.

Press start(3 line button) hold left bumper, Right bumper, X and y together to bring up admin commands.

Then type 'admincheat takealldino' while looking at a tribes Dino you want to claim. To apply this click enter then admin command

'admincheat takeallstructure' while looking at a foundation or any building piece you want to claim. To apply click enter then admin command.

If you Google ark wiki there are more commands there if you need them.

Since you said you play with your husband splitscreen i assume he plays in your map with you on a local hosted game. This makes it kinda easy: 

1. Make him Tribeowner
  2. Leave the Tribe with the survivor you want to "destroy"
  3. Get your Survivor from the other map over "overwriting" the one that is at that map
  4. Get invited back to the tribe by your husband and reset owner/admin as you wish

Archived