Ark Server Manager Can't connected to server

JordON181

Ark Server Manager Can't connected to server

Hello People of the forum!! 

So to give you an idea of what I have.
In front of me is two PCs. Connected to a router which has no broadband connection. 

I am trying to create a cluster server I can connect to with friends over the LAN.

I have done the setup through ASM setting the server porta.
Extinction 7781 27019
Ragnarok 7779 27017
The Centre 7777 27015

I have no disable the firewall for Domain, private and public as this router will never see the internet.

On the sky router I have opened all the ports. By setting the Service as UDP then start of 1 and a end port of 65535. Then repeated the same for TCP.

Under Ark Server Manager the 3 servers are up and running. Status as running and Availability as available. However, players show as 0/0.

Now if I swap to the PC I intend to game from. And go to steam > View > Servers, I have added the IP address and port in as a favourite for all 3 of the servers. It has now pulled through the names of the server, Game. But show players 0/0 and there is no map under the map field. Latency it's hoping over the place a little but it's at least there. If I try to join one of these servers. Ark will launch if it's not already and will them state "Unable to query server info for invite."

If I try searching from within ark nothing appears under any options.i assume something should appear under favourite's or Lan. 

Archived