Dear Useless WildCard

badditude

Dear Useless WildCard

am i the only one who thinks wildcard should sell ark to a company that can actually look after their player base and wont stop letting everyone down with how useless wildcard actually are? like i swear if we could go back in time and choose who made the game from day 1 wildcard would be literally nobodys choice, they are poop and dont care about the player base, its all about the easy money for them.

I think it's just lack of imagination, companies need to bring in new blood every now and then keep the game fresh. They could do so much and why not add all Engrams to all maps.... ditch item trasnfer entirely..... Tribe Level system /New tribe protection players deal zero damage to tribe bases under Lv5 or even you can't pvp til character Lv50. Add can't build near notes because players are spiking around them to stop new blood doing a note run to level.

There are so many variables and possibilities do you guys even have a test server?

Agreed.

Current state of game is terrible after years of development. Bugs everywhere, duping, meshing, dosing widespread on official servers. Wild Card waits to last possible minute to attempt to fix exploits.

bug fixes  in game always appears to be last priority when it should be first. So many issues could have been resolved w some testing and proactive effort.

Ark could have been computer game of the decade. instead it will barely be a footnote.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived