Typing Lag

I recently swapped from Steam version to XBOX Cross Play to play with friends and I have noticed that there is a delay when using the keyboard to write anything (To chat, Naming Dino's, Structures etc) where it will sometimes miss key presses entirely.

There is no problem with controls or anything else when I play. The problem only occurs when I'm trying to write anything and other tribe members have confirmed they are in the same predicament with this issue.

I've tried other keyboards and even used a Keyboard accessory on my XBOX controller and its the same issue. The game plays fine its just whenever you need to write anything I experience difficulty.

Is there a setting I'm overlooking or is this something we're going to have to live with playing Cross Play on a PC?

I have this exact problem. At first I thought it was my keyboard messing up. It is only in Ark though. I feel like I have to press so hard on the keys when I want to type something in global/tribe chat or when trying to type things in to drop off me or dino. It is really annoying and it has been since the last update that it's been like that.