Xbox’s need more small tribes and big tribe servers

miketyson1

Suggestion

Every server got capped in second/ instant not only that they went 50 people over the cap limit as there’s way to many people 1000 plus people want to player these servers and 8 server with a max of 70 as there is so many people why only allow 560 

2 replies to this server topic

Does the waiting to join session even work ? . I was booted over 5 hours ago and still can't get back into the server . Had placed a egg from the new dino down and got booted . It had a 5 hour timer on egg so that's lost now . Queue says 71 of 70 . How is that even possible ? More servers would fix the issue of not being able to join and losing my stuff after a disconnect .

On 7/20/2019 at 5:49 AM, miketyson1 said:

Every server got capped in second/ instant not only that they went 50 people over the cap limit as there’s way to many people 1000 plus people want to player these servers and 8 server with a max of 70 as there is so many people why only allow 560 

Ye they need to do something haven't even seen the map me and my guys are just waiting for the chance to actually play one i dont get they bring out a new map with hardly any servers ?

Archived