WE NEED more Xbox’s small tribe servers for valguero

Jecht0dyssey

Every Valguero server is full (xbox)

Is there only going to be 25 servers or does anyone know if there will be more? The amount of servers available leads me to believe they were severly under prepared for the release especially when we started the download the minute it dropped and have seen nothing but full servers since.

15 minutes ago, PRSuzia69 said:

Same here and I’m sure once we get in, everything will already be pillared off. A total waste. Wildcard should have planned this better. They could have postponed it until they were sure they had enough servers. 

Then they wonder why we get frustrated with them as so-called game developers.

Hey, at least they got some up. The update still isn't even available on the crossplay version and all of the servers are down.

And on console its not like you can play another game while youre waiting for people to be done pillaring off an entire server. We have timed out for inactivity twice now. What a garbage design when in order to transfer to another server you have to sit there and wait and then the game realises youve been sitting there waiting for an hour and goes hey since youre sitting here not doing anything im going to kick you because youre just sitting there waiting not doing anything. This update could very well be the reason i stop playing the game. There should atleast be some sort of 84/237 que listing so you know where youre sitting. I hate the idea of waiting for 6 hours sitting there twiddling your thumbs to be able to play a game. Its a joke. Like i said before ive tossed back a few but still. This is bad design. 

Xbox official valgeuro small tribes

My 5 friends and I habe struggled all night since the release of valguero to get onto Eu official small tribe maps. There is only 4 active at the moment all being capped at 70. Is there any clue that the waiting to join server working or will there be more out today? Cheers in advance 

Ark valguero small tribes xbox servers dont work

ive been refreshing since they dropped the new servers got in when they first released crazy lucky I guess started building got a base tames etc enough to keep you committed then server lag freezes kicks me out and I haven't been able to join back since I spent 7 hours in a que never get in after the 7 hours I tried spam joining for 3 more after 10 hours I quit completely done I just want my character off the server and we cant even do that so I took a nap woke at 2:47 am hoping to get in cue to join waited another 3 hours till 6am in a que never joined tried spam joining until I made this post you need to hear your community WILDCARD WE NEED SERVERS TO ACTUALLY PLAY ITS BS STARTING AND NEVER BEING ABLE TO JOIN BACK BUMP THIS THREAD

8 small tribe servers for new map......?

So ... are we gonna see more small tribes servers for this new map..? Literally nobody can get in any of them. They are all full. Always. No one wants to play with the sad harvesting rates that take place off of small tribes. 

Literally there are not enough servers and players cannot even play. Was this intended?? Is this just a "free map" with a lack of monitoring becuase its free? 

I know I speak for a plethora of people who wasted a day away trying to get into a server and being forced to play a cross ark or another server that wasnt small tribes.. 

There are currently 8 small tribe servers that have always been full. 8... Take into account all the people staying on to fill in the queue.. so they dont loose their spot... take into account the mass amount of people in waiting lists lagging out the smalltribes servers. 

Is wildcard really this cheap? Release a new map with not even enough servers to play on..? 

This is kinda a joke. 

So only 560 people in the world get to play on a laggy over listed small tribes server for the new map.. 

The devs of this game are trash.

8 small tribe servers for new map......? Lets add 8 more unplayable servers

Whoo wildcard youve added 8 more smalltribes servers to allow another 560 players to play small tribes.. thats i think 1120 people you are allowing to play small tribes??? In the world. Every one of thoes 8 extra servers was immediately full. Most displaying 120-140/70 and have been constantly being reset. 

Clearly you need more than 1100 slots for people throughout the world to play small tribes on valguero. I got into one and then i went to get my character to find most are displaying 0/70 or 100 something out of 70.. all unjoinable.. 

You may have millions of players and it seems like your catering to a few thousand. 

Glad to see more servers go up... 

But 8 more..? 560 slots more.. 

Its just dissapointing. 

Same been waiting for so long to join yesterday 103 got realised and it was sat on 136 people in the server couldn't even join it and now its on 71 people and i cant even join it wild card can't get there servers correct they haven't brought enough servers at all and they still haven't thanks alot for messing up our chance to get the alpha ????????

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2019 at 8:55 PM, Soulbanisher said:

What's even worse, alpha tribes know a trick to get in full servers. Even servers with 74/70 players online. You can't find the trick posted anywhere online. I was offered to buy the trick from a player but I'm not paying to learn it..

Ask an you shall receive eat thy neighbor an the door shall be opened  for you *these are the words of our Lord an savior raptor jesus!!!! 

Archived