LivingDeadGirl

Invisible Ice Wyverns on Valguero

i have the same problem but get the package. You did'nt see anything inside your inventory but the eggs are inside. Return and transfert all with double arrow in fridge or conservation box (i have just a conservation box). if you look at the number of items you will see that some items are invisible. Wait few hours and the eggs will be appear. Wich level ?? surpise

Edited by Khriss

6 hours ago, Khriss said:

i have the same problem but get the package. You did'nt see anything inside your inventory but the eggs are inside. Return and transfert all with double arrow in fridge or conservation box (i have just a conservation box). if you look at the number of items you will see that some items are invisible. Wait few hours and the eggs will be appear. Wich level ?? surpise

Rebooted my server to try and fix the invisible wyverns (didnt work) and saw the eggs in my fridge(wrote them off). They hatch and imprint too. 

Any packages you have grabbed will now show up as eggs in the nests(at least for me). 

I have had players complain about the invisible wild Ice Wyverns and they occasionally have the boxes as eggs and other times the eggs are there. Even both at the same time Nest A had an egg, Nest B had a box.

Two ways to fix the eggs, one do an inventory transfer or two relog. I have had some people claim that successfully showed the eggs as well. They hatch just fine though.

Wyverns Invisible in Valguero

On servers across ark there’s a bug that the wyverns in the Ark Valguero map are invisible and same as their eggs. It’s on official, unofficial, and is occurring across console. We need to get this problem taking care of quick and hopefully they are working on it as we speak.

Edited by JJ3LIT3

16 hours ago, Elijah24 said:

you know what this is bs first dedicated servers dont save now invisible wyverns and no eggs this is a terrbile DLC nothing even works for console

And Extinction dashboards at least two times within every 90 minute period. Climbing picks tend to erase you from existence. And plenty of other older things they don't seem to care to fix

Having the same issue with the Ice wyverns being invisible in the Ice scare. @Sumthinkoolfor the Deinonychus did you check the White Cliffs area? There are literally tones of them in packs walking on the ground. You have to be flying, if flying low to the ground to see them and to spot the nests as well. But once you find them, there easy to spot. 

So I got the same issue with invisible Ice Wyverns(and possibly some Rock Golems??) and I’ve seen one Wildcard dev reply that they are looking into it. Here’s my biggest issue though - why are not Wildcard tweeting this out or alerting people in the game menu to avoid that area until they have fixed it?! Honestly, it just wanted me to quit the game entirely. Just because they can’t put simple information out there...

This is not only Nitrado, or console or PC. I have this issue with on PC own server hosted, Nitrado on PS4 and also Xbox single player.

My solution until WildCard fixes this (circa 2030), is to replace the spawns, copy this to your ini code, regardless if singleplayer, console, pc, nitrado ETC.

ConfigOverrideNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="Valguero_IceWyvernEntries_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Spawn10",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Ragnarok_Wyvern_Override_Ice_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Ragnarok_Wyvern_Override_Ice_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

Copy that into your ini, it basically replaces the original spawns with inserted wyverns in the whole scar area where you see IceWyv flying.

IT REPLACES THE INVISIBLE WYV WITH GOOD ONES.

Hope it helps you guys.

Edited by RegisInferorum

On 7/21/2019 at 1:40 PM, Debzy said:

Yep same on nitrado xbox server, hope this gets patched soon- reminds me of the wyverns and worms on Rag when it came out on Nitrado servers.

Xbox nitrado sever have had an invisible brood mother that's spawns and wyverns