What type of dinos i should get as solo pvp player.

Proper9o

What type of dinos i should get as solo pvp player.

So i am a solo pvp player and im level 74. i have many specie x and a 2x2 stone base wich i will convert it to metal.I have 1 rex 1 saber and 1 arg but is this enough dino to defend? cause there is a pretty big tribe living in my area, Should i get more dinos? what type of dinos?

Solo players have it rough on PvP servers. Mainly because it takes a lot of time by yourself to grind out a decent base. But hey, I’ve done it once, and I’m sure you can do it too ?

If by what you have you mean is it enough to defend against the wilderness? Close. A Rex offers ample defense against most creatures. Against players? Depending on where you’re at and who happens to stumble across your base, then it’s either a yes or no. Turrets are a good deterrent for trolls. Tames are nothing more than a challenging piñata for players that want to ruin your base.

If you can, tame Velonasaurs. Mobile turrets with infinite ‘bullets’ if on turret mode. Otherwise, I’d focus on base defenses like turrets and structure rather than tames.

I've been solo for years.  You want small dinos to make it easier to hide your base.  Most of the time, my biggest tames are argys. Beavers instead of bronto/trike for berry gathering.  Sabers/wolves for local wildlife control (assuming you didn't set up in the 'hood).  Dimos for interior defense.  Pig for poop, beetle for fert.  I rarely tame anything but those.

Some of us know where you live...  jus' kidding, I'm solo too :P

Against you-know-who on our server, if they want to wipe you, they can. They are mounting multiple wyverns, copious C4, and have some soaker turtles to bleed turrets dry of bullets if you use them, or plant-x of fertiliser.

My advice; spread out, stay small and under the radar.

Bears are a great tame - they carry a lot, collect berries, run on berries or meat and are relatively small/compact, so they can be parked indoors pretty easily.

Argy is a tough flying mount to beat. Good carrying capacity, smithy on saddle, collects prime meat.  Its a tad slow, but again, compact animal.

Agree with Red, solo you must be hide, and you must not put all eggs in the same basket, because of it take so more time when you restart all !!!

You can hide your dinos in obelisk or drop for 24 hours, but when you download them, you can't put it again before 12 hours, so you can have two argy that you download and upload each a time! and very important hide vault underwater is good !

Archived