earthwarder

No Update for Windows 10 again?

No Update for Windows 10 again?

I just want to confirm the fact that windows 10 has been skipped again for updates? Is that right? Let me guess, it didnt pass the certification process again? I cannot understand how they do not send it earlier to make sure they can release at the same time. Why do they just wing it everytime? id say incompetence but that seems like an understatement. 

• Thanks 1

Valguero Win 10

When does Wildcard plan to release Valguero to us Windows 10 folk? I pay for a server to play with my wife and friends who are on Xbox. And I cannot even update. When is this going to be fixed? Three days later like it was with Extinction? Which there was nothing given for, even though I paid full price. Wildcard needs to pull their heads out their you know whats. This has got to stop.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

Windows store version is the same as xbox version. You have to wait for the consoles to update.

Last time extinction came out, we were out of luck for an entire week while xbox and steam were fine. You are mistaken, thats not how this works. 

9 minutes ago, earthwarder said:

I wouldn't blame Microsoft for this. The developers need to make sure certifications pass before release date. Send them in earlier to get evaluated. Its the bugs making them fail!

They must have submitted in advance and had it pass before hand to make it for release date. Theres no way they could coordinate xbox and PS4 otherwise.

1 hour ago, AngrySaltire said:

They must have submitted in advance and had it pass before hand to make it for release date. Theres no way they could coordinate xbox and PS4 otherwise.

Typically Wild Card picks a release date before certification results. If PS4 had passed cert, and XBOX failed WC would have only released PS4. They leave nearly no room for error in the deployment plans.

WC really should do a better job of keeping W10, and XBOX on the same patch level though since so many people play or host from W10 in the XBOX environment, but WC cannot wait to release new approved content. This is pretty common with Ark updates to have some kind of delays. Now we just have to see if the wait is hours or days.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Still no xbox crossplay update for Valguero??!!

I'm confused on why when xbox released the valguero update crossplay did not receive the update. I am trying to play with friends that have joined the servers but I am stuck waiting on an update for xbox crossplay currently.

Edited by LynxGoesOof