New Cluster Val + Rotation of 2nd Map

New Cluster Val + Rotation of 2nd Map

Hey Survivors,

I am hosting a new Cluster for Val (once Nitrado updates my servers :) This will be a fresh Val, with a standard 2nd server on cluster for taming etc. This will be changed weekly for access to boss fights, tames not on val etc. Uploads and down are allowed for ease of use.

The dedicated server will be similar to Small tribe settings however with slightly accelerated taming, breeding and resource harvesting for duos, solos etc. Offline PVP protection, and weekly give aways in game from your glorious admin, myself :) Need that replicator do ya? Bring your best dino and fight it out, winner take all. For glory of course :) 

Fair admin, responsible hosting, and closely monitoring any and all issues that occur. I hate it has to be said, but meshing, duping, cheating of any kind will be banned from the server. This is for people tired of the drama of official, and who just want to play the game for what it is without worrying about the downfall of official servers. Smaller tribe limits to avoid Alpha status so we can have some balanced pvp. Looking for people to join up and grind with me. Also looking for people who want to go it alone or with a friend for some fun pvp!

Hit me up on xbox live @ Jagermaster69 

Archived