pve 🔥The Hive🔥80+Servers-Est.2017-6xTaming/XP/Harvest/50xBreed✨ASE✨

thehivehq

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2019 at 9:51 AM, thehivehq said:

The Hive + New Horizons Crossplay Clusters  
?*Sponsored by Nitrado*?  O.G/Day 1 Nitrado Hosts/ Hosting since October 2017. 

New Horizons PvE Cluster: Crystal Isles/Valguero/Ragnarok/The Island/Genesis/6th Map on a voted rotation 
2x Experience/2x Gather/4x Taming 

Wow!  Finally! A private server that doesn't give you such fast experience/level up rates that there's simply no fun or challenge!  So many private serves I have checked out are so ridiculously boosted, that there's no sense of achievement and no challenge.

When you say x2 I guess that is x2 the NEW base rates, meaning it's actually x4 according to the previous.  Therefore it's 4x XP according to the previous system.  Still a little too fast for me, but I guess I don't have to apply the level ups as quickly as I may receive them.

I will be checking you server out today for sure!  I don't have Discord, I hope that is okay. ?

Edited by Myrm

On 8/29/2020 at 8:47 AM, Myrm said:

Wow!  Finally! A private server that doesn't give you such fast experience/level up rates that there's simply no fun or challenge!  So many private serves I have checked out are so ridiculously boosted, that there's no sense of achievement and no challenge.

When you say x2 I guess that is x2 the NEW base rates, meaning it's actually x4 according to the previous.  Therefore it's 4x XP according to the previous system.  Still a little too fast for me, but I guess I don't have to apply the level ups as quickly as I may receive them.

I will be checking you server out today for sure!  I don't have Discord, I hope that is okay. ?

Excuse the late reply, it has been a bit of a crazy weekend. I hope you enjoyed the server, its a nice tight nit group on NH, not as big as most servers but they are a dedicated bunch. The majority of them are ex members of our faster rates server "The Hive" that want a grind. Theres lots of the team from "The Hive" server too looking for a place to actually play where they don't have admin access ruining their fun.  

• thehivehq changed the title to 🔥The Hive🔥80+Servers-Est.2017-6xTaming/XP/Harvest/50xBreed✨ASE✨