Fence Supports

Xermaxm

55 minutes ago, Aushegun said:

I haven't used fence supports in over 2 years.  Not worth the hassle in my opinion.

Well thats because they came out with Homestead. You're thinking of Fence Foundations. Honestly they're an invaluable tool for any aesthetic building.

Fence Supports are good for making nice walls line up height wise. Try em! 

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

Well thats because they came out with Homestead. You're thinking of Fence Foundations. Honestly they're an invaluable tool for any aesthetic building.

Fence Supports are good for making nice walls line up height wise. Try em! 

Actually, I was the beta tester for console Fence Supports. I was the only person in the world with access for PS4.

no I'm lying, I mean Fence Foundations. (hangs head in embarrassed shame, and walks away)

On 7/18/2019 at 11:51 PM, d1nk said:

They do you just need to snap them other places first to force the snap. Ive used em as proper walls

Having to place one at 45 degrees in order to place one at 90 or 180 degrees is stupid and should never happen. When you place the first one down, you should be able to place the next one at 45, 90, and 180 degrees. 

6 hours ago, Xermaxm said:

Having to place one at 45 degrees in order to place one at 90 or 180 degrees is stupid and should never happen. When you place the first one down, you should be able to place the next one at 45, 90, and 180 degrees. 

Don't know why you posted this. Not like anyone agrees we should have to place two to get one placed, lol. Silly 

6 hours ago, JNoble said:

I use them all the time - my OCD appreciates my walls and fences beings level across the top - you just have to toggle through the snap positions, which takes all of 3 seconds.

What is your secret? I can spend 20 minutes on one and get nothing but a 45 degree snap point. Toggling does nothing. 

1 hour ago, Xermaxm said:

What is your secret? I can spend 20 minutes on one and get nothing but a 45 degree snap point. Toggling does nothing. 

I place the first one where I want it, then place the second one and move it a little towards the first one until it "auto snaps" wherever it wants to snap. Once it snaps where it wants to, then I toggle through the snap points until I get the desired angle. Sometimes I will have to move it around a little bit before it auto snaps, but it only takes a little movement and it will go where it wants to go. I play on PS4, if it makes any difference. When I occasionally play on Xbox it works the same way too.

Archived