Element Dust to Element conversion

Probitas

Element Dust to Element conversion

Is there anywhere to adjust this rate for Unofficial servers? My mind can't quite digest why something that can weigh so much in a stack (the dust) comes out after combination into something that weighs next to zero. Seems to me you should get 10 Element per 100 dust in my view. Considering all pure element is gated behind timesinks anyway, whether you spend an hour flying around with a doed tagging light poles or running a node, the only difference is the node gives more element than the poles ever will. And if you can do the node, then it should not matter if you can get more element on a conversion from dust. As you get far more dust from a node than you can get from poles.

it is 1 stack of dust= 1 ele to amke it not as op, once u get a gacha pair making element and a good vein tactic grinding by poles and tables really seems pointless, i mean i still do it cause i play on boosted so it still benefits me, but imagine if 1 stack gives us 100 element, your 100 ele dust= 10 ele also equals to 10 ele dust= 1 ele, do u realize how op that is. if it make u happier it can be easier to make the shards and convert that into ele as it spoils faster and it sort of crafts faster. anyway if anythign had to change i would say make the enforfers specialize in harvesting eledust, from both veins and the furniture.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2019 at 11:28 PM, Kodking194 said:

that would be too op, imagine op anky's and deod harvesting ele, it would be handy but too op, if there was a way to enable ele node harvesting in settings then that would be awsome.

Didn’t you use to be able to farm veins with a doed and anky? I thought I remembered that being possible from early extinction YouTube videos. ?

• 4 weeks later...

there is a very popular mod that allows for deod and anky's, theriz's, mochops and enforcers to harvest veins.  it is very popular as it is only a small mod that makes a great life quality change. i dont know the name or link for the mod as i have only seen vids of the mod, but i would love for these creatures to be able to harvest them in vanilla game.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, HippyHippo4 said:

I think making crafted element cheaper is way too op and it should stay the way it is although an extinction dino should be reworked or added to get increased element from veins and city structures

well enforcers and scouts run on ele dust, so i think the enforcer should be able to collect and harvest eledust and other elment related things like element veins.

• 1 month later...

Archived