modded menu for console or play as dino added to console ARK

Kodking194

Suggestion

modded menu for console or play as dino added to console ARK

ok, so i decided to make a thread, i am not gonna be negative or anything, just suggest and hope people up vote, so people like @SaltyMonkey and @Aylana314159 cant come and say no and stop complaining. so i know there wont be many console players on hear as most people probably use a laptop or PC when on survive the ark. a modded menu for console would be great, i dont want all of the mods PC ark has only the good ones, like, S+, castles and keeps, Jurassic ark, play as Dino, crystal isles and other popular maps. if mods can not and i mean CAN NOT be added, not just half attempts at trying to add mods, i mean a real attempt and it cant be done then plz add play as Dino to the core game, like prim+ just a free addition to the game. even those of who dont play console plz up-vote this as it can really improve console ark for us players who play it. and dont just talk on here to be negative, this has no negative consequences to ark if they do this.

14 replies to this server topic

well wild card seem to love getting other companies to do their work so i a sure they can do that for this, i mean they done it with mobile ark and pix-ark, also what is the point of the suggestions forums and up-votes @Aylana314159 if wildcard dont take them seriously. plus the requests for console mod menu for ark has been around for soooo long it should be a thing by now. again they should give the community what they want, not what WC thinks they want, if u get what i mean.

I am a console player an all I have ever wanted was play as dino Its a sponsored mod i dont see why they couldnt work with the mod dev to port it to XBOX One. Thats all me and my friends want is play as dino Heck im willing to pay 15 USD for it i just want Play as dino they did Primitive + Why not this?  Its really all the connsole community wanted scense they announced they were sponsoring play as dino.  I dont see why they couldnt?

i dont care how long it takes so long as WC try and make it happen, right now it is obvious they are not working on a mod menu for console as instead they are just adding new maps that honestly is not even worth it aside form the dinos and few new locations.  again WC are giving the community what they think we want, when in reality is not what we want, like u said they dont really look at the suggestions threads, this is complete proof that they dont care for the game the way we do, they add what they want not caring for what the community want, anyway my point is i dont care how long it take so long as it can be done. i dont care if it takes months so long as they add it to console.

8 minutes ago, Kodking194 said:

not being an a** @Aylana314159 but u did not seem to get the second part of my thread, the part where WC at least adds play as dino as an option to the game, and before u go saying that they did not go promising primal survival. they did and they even made a post on here about it and released a trailer.

You really want an incomplete mod development for PC to just be added to console where it might not actually work correctly. Play as a dino is a mod developed by a mod author. Primal survival was an abandoned idea by WC. They aren't the same thing.

12 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

You really want an incomplete mod development for PC to just be added to console where it might not actually work correctly. Play as a dino is a mod developed by a mod author. Primal survival was an abandoned idea by WC. They aren't the same thing.

it was not abandoned, there is a wiki page, also they said it will come to ark, all i am asking is to maybe prioritise primal survival instead of stuff we dont even know is coming to the game and most likely are not asking for, i mean valguero was a random update not even being announced. there was also a crunch for primal survival. i did not mean for a inoporational mod, i mean a reasonably opperational mod menu that works, instead of splitting WC and making atlas ( a game no one even wanted to be made) they should have souly focused on ark and improving it. if they had not split then maybe by this july in 2019 they could have had so much more done in ark.

13 minutes ago, Kodking194 said:

it was not abandoned, there is a wiki page, also they said it will come to ark, all i am asking is to maybe prioritise primal survival instead of stuff we dont even know is coming to the game and most likely are not asking for, i mean valguero was a random update not even being announced. there was also a crunch for primal survival. i did not mean for a inoporational mod, i mean a reasonably opperational mod menu that works, instead of splitting WC and making atlas ( a game no one even wanted to be made) they should have souly focused on ark and improving it. if they had not split then maybe by this july in 2019 they could have had so much more done in ark.

Valguero won the last mod contest, so it wasn't exactly a surprise. And new maps and new dinos is in higher demand than primal/play as a dino.

Have you checked the dates of the last WC official statements on primal?

It's to late to travel back in time and prevent Atlas and the GrapeShot sister company.

I don't think you really understand what you are asking. WC could add a mod menu to the UI, but it wouldn't matter unless there was a way to actually port mods to console. How would you like a menu that does nothing?

Most of the really well developed mods have tons of customization built-in with ini settings. Consoles don't have access to ini files.

do u seriously think i want a mod menu without mods,

1 hour ago, Kodking194 said:

if mods can not and i mean CAN NOT be added, not just half attempts at trying to add mods, i mean a real attempt and it cant be done then plz add play as Dino to the core game,

i am asking for it to be done IF it is possible

5 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

Valguero won the last mod contest, so it wasn't exactly a surprise. And new maps and new dinos is in higher demand than primal/play as a dino.

Have you checked the dates of the last WC official statements on primal?

It's to late to travel back in time and prevent Atlas and the GrapeShot sister company.

I don't think you really understand what you are asking. WC could add a mod menu to the UI, but it wouldn't matter unless there was a way to actually port mods to console. How would you like a menu that does nothing?

Most of the really well developed mods have tons of customization built-in with ini settings. Consoles don't have access to ini files.

still, they gave us a heads up for rag, and plus if thyehad given us a heads up and even told us that they removed creatures they would not have gotten the hate they recieved

Archived