Update Concerning PS4 Servers PVE 383-386

StudioWildcard

16 hours ago, AkatokuChaos said:

this is what i heard from a player

"They will only give exp up to 105. They won't unlock engrams unless you have photo proof of the unlocked engrams. Won't transfer ownership of a tribe unless you have 3 or 4 members to verify you're the owner. And will only replace 25 lvl 201 dinos, and give 250 assorted kibble plus a resource pack to get re-started"

This is what i exactly get yesterday, 20 Dinos with max level 201.

Character gets XP so you can level up to 105.

Little Resource Pack.

And 250 Kibble.

Thats it :(

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were is my appointment lol I got all DLC paid been on 383 for 2 years all tho I sent my main character off to another server I did however have a named character on 383 named nosaj unlocked transmitter and a few other things but I did however loose my first cat thylocleo wendy a therizino named bob.both 300 level.plus the poly and metal I was saving up to make tek.

On 8/8/2019 at 10:53 AM, jasonnosaj2002 said:

Were is my appointment lol I got all DLC paid been on 383 for 2 years all tho I sent my main character off to another server I did however have a named character on 383 named nosaj unlocked transmitter and a few other things but I did however loose my first cat thylocleo wendy a therizino named bob.both 300 level.plus the poly and metal I was saving up to make tek.

Oh and a reaper named rabbit or baby rabbit il have to check on rag

1 minute ago, jasonnosaj2002 said:

Oh and a reaper named rabbit or baby rabbit il have to check on rag

My old base was on green orb then I wanted to have a named character instead of human lol so I started a new one on 383 nosaj was name I later merged with Bigfoot tribe but still not heard nothing from wildcard .I just want my named character back with tek engrams unlocked I had everything but helmet and storage tek unlocked

I guess no case to report this bs we all lost bases and tame i hope wildcard fix this asap cuz if not doesn't make sense play this game anymore and of course i dont even want to know anything of their next expansion (genesis) this bs we all lost bases tames and of course our INVALUABLE CHARACTERS and till now theres nothing and nobody that can sht for us

On 7/18/2019 at 7:03 PM, StudioWildcard said:

Update Concerning PS4 Servers PVE 383-386

On Tuesday, July 16th at 10 PM EST, the machine running these servers experienced a critical hardware failure. Typically if this happens, we are able to restore the server to a backup from an earlier point in time.   Unfortunately, that is not the case and this machine has no earlier backups.

What this means for you: These servers will be revived with a clean save later today. Our deepest apologies to our survivors on these servers.  This is a very rare occurrence and we will work to prevent these disruptions in the future!

Affected Servers

EU-PVE-PS4Official-TheIsland383
EU-PVE-PS4Official-TheIsland384
EU-PVE-PS4Official-TheIsland385
EU-PVE-PS4Official-TheIsland386

I've just been warned ? For what ? For asking about the server I was on and what I can get about it 

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived