StudioWildcard

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, sezer66tirol said:

GM Albireo (ARK)

Jul 19, 2:41 PM PDT

Greetings Survivor,

Thank you for contacting Studio Wildcard Customer Support. I am Wildcard GM Albireo and I'm happy to assist you in your survival adventures today. We are really sorry to hear that you had the misfortune of losing a survivor. Sadly, we are unable to get back your original character. However, we are able to give your new character some exp. Please provide us with your previous character level and then we can get you an appointment. We are also able to help with tribe ownership and restoring imprinted dinos to the new character if you need it. Just let us know.

What we CANNOT help with:

-Restoring items, blueprints, element
-Bringing your original survivor back to life
-Ascending players

Level Restoration - Please forward/attach any visual evidence you can provide of your previous character and let us know what level your character was lost at. Please note, if you do not provide visual evidence we cannot level your character past level 105 or help with engrams.

For this appointment, You will login to your server that you provide to us. (If you would like to change servers, let us know ahead of time). Also, please already be in your tribe if possible. If you have not created a new survivor for that server yet, you will do so before the appointment. Also, please already be in your tribe if possible.

We will then grant you a set amount of lost experience on top of what you have already earned with your new survivor. You can then choose your engrams, and your stats how you would like with this new experience.

Imprints Transfer - If we are transferring dino imprints, please have any imprinted dinos out of cryopods before the meeting as well.

Ownership Transfer - If you require ownership transfer, we will need you to arrange for at least 3-4 other tribe members to be online during the appointment in order to verify the legitimacy of the request

If this sounds like a good option for you, please reply back with your character level (screenshot preferred) and we can send you the appointment link. Hope to hear from you soon!

talk about some bs. they should redeem us levels even if not have the shots of it. their fault we are in this situation in the first place

I've played on this server for over 2 years luckily I have most of my dinos elsewhere. But I started again with a character with a name not human lol .was wondering if I could have the character back in experience form level 130 with all engrams unlocked for a compensation for loosing the dinos gone and bases  

21 hours ago, sezer66tirol said:

GM Albireo  (ARCA)

19 de julio, 14:41 p.m. PDT

Saludos, sobreviviente,

gracias por ponerse en contacto con el Servicio de atención al cliente de Studio Wildcard. Soy el comodín GM Albireo y me complace poder ayudarlo en sus aventuras de supervivencia hoy. Lamentamos mucho saber que tuvo la desgracia de perder a un sobreviviente. Lamentablemente, no podemos recuperar tu personaje original. Sin embargo, podemos darle un poco de experiencia a su nuevo personaje.  Indícanos tu nivel de carácter anterior y luego podremos conseguirte una cita.  También podemos ayudarlo con la propiedad de la tribu y restaurar dinosaurios impresos al nuevo personaje si lo necesita. Sólo háganoslo saber.

Lo que NO PODEMOS ayudar con:

-Realizar objetos, planos, elementos
-Llevar a su sobreviviente original a la vida
-Ascender a los jugadores

Restauración de nivel  : reenvíe / adjunte cualquier evidencia visual que pueda proporcionar de su personaje anterior y háganos saber en qué nivel se perdió su personaje. Tenga en cuenta que, si no proporciona evidencia visual, no podemos nivelar a su personaje más allá del nivel 105 o ayudarlo con engramas.

Para esta cita, iniciará sesión en su servidor que nos proporcione. (Si desea cambiar los servidores, háganoslo saber con anticipación). Además, por favor ya esté en su tribu si es posible. Si aún no ha creado un nuevo sobreviviente para ese servidor, lo hará antes de la cita. Además, por favor ya esté en su tribu si es posible.

Luego, le otorgaremos una cantidad fija de experiencia perdida además de lo que ya ha ganado con su nuevo sobreviviente. Luego puede elegir sus engramas y sus estadísticas cómo le gustaría con esta nueva experiencia.

Transferencia de impresiones -  Si estamos transfiriendo impresiones de dinosaurios, por favor tenga cualquier dinosaurio impreso fuera de criopodos antes de la reunión también.

Transferencia de propiedad:  si necesita una transferencia de propiedad, necesitaremos que al menos 3 o 4 miembros de la tribu estén en línea durante la cita para verificar la legitimidad de la solicitud.

Si esta parece una buena opción para usted, por favor responde con tu nivel de personaje (se prefiere captura de pantalla) y podemos enviarte el enlace de la cita. ¡Espero escuchar pronto de ti!

Hola, me gustaría volver a tener ni nivel de personaje. Era nivel 93 y si se puede recuperar mis 2 dragones. Gracias 

On 7/20/2019 at 4:06 PM, AkatokuChaos said:

talk about some bs. they should redeem us levels even if not have the shots of it. their fault we are in this situation in the first place

Was this reply emailed to you? 

Ive sent off 6 emails and still not received a reply other than the 2 automated ones saying I was reporting a server issue in the wrong place lol

if anyone from the support team sees this, would appreciate the same response as this thank you! 

Edit 

my open logs are 

and another 

I forget what level I was because I’ve lost characters few times now. Luckily I had the chance to murder all my tames and completely destroy my base before the server shutdown. I am a little salty that I never got the chance to troll everyone on the map before it was all over. I had 6 teleporters made and a good giga trap set up ready to teleport wild gigas all over the populated areas of the map. But noooo the server went down before I had the chance. Cmon WC I worked so hard on this troll. 

Just goofing around I lost all my poop too lol. Jason, Chase, Andy, Porter, Crazz, Smugg, Monstrosity Im sorry for all the loss you guys had. Been watching progress on 383 for 2 years now and I know how much work you all had destroyed. It was fun while it lasted and maybe I’ll see you all on another server.

Hello I would like to keep everyone updated on the missing servers, Sunday gmt I emailed the CEO Europe of playstation, not expecting anything they emailed back, and evidently rang me tonight, his secretary said that she will put this to their crisis team who will be in contact will wildcard and ask them what the hell is going on, she said she will be ringing me back as soon as wildcard has responded to them, I was very surprised how quick they was to respond and want to act upon the situation, I will keep you all updated :)

Well, i got a Appointment with GM Albiero.

At 2:30pm Pst time Tuesday:Char Restoration

At 3:30pm Pst time Tuesday:Dinos

At 4:30pm Pst time Tuesday:Tribe Issues

Nobody told me on which Server i have to be at this Time, so i tryed Server:384 Island but this doesnt exist since a week!

So i decided to be in Server Valguero 1072 with my second Char, waited 3hours!!

Nobody showed up,  or i get mail NOTHING!!

ITS JUST A JOKE, I DOWN WITH THIS GAME AND THE SUPPORT!!

BUT THANK'S WILD CARD, VERY PROFESSIONAL!!

On 7/23/2019 at 5:14 PM, sezer66tirol said:

Well, i got a Appointment with GM Albiero.

At 2:30pm Pst time Tuesday:Char Restoration

At 3:30pm Pst time Tuesday:Dinos

At 4:30pm Pst time Tuesday:Tribe Issues

Nobody told me on which Server i have to be at this Time, so i tryed Server:384 Island but this doesnt exist since a week!

So i decided to be in Server Valguero 1072 with my second Char, waited 3hours!!

Nobody showed up,  or i get mail NOTHING!!

ITS JUST A JOKE, I DOWN WITH THIS GAME AND THE SUPPORT!!

BUT THANK'S WILD CARD, VERY PROFESSIONAL!!

you were suppose to message them and tell them what server you need them to meet you at. if not one show up, let them know on your ticket

On 7/23/2019 at 6:25 AM, Grundy said:

Hello I would like to keep everyone updated on the missing servers, Sunday gmt I emailed the CEO Europe of playstation, not expecting anything they emailed back, and evidently rang me tonight, his secretary said that she will put this to their crisis team who will be in contact will wildcard and ask them what the hell is going on, she said she will be ringing me back as soon as wildcard has responded to them, I was very surprised how quick they was to respond and want to act upon the situation, I will keep you all updated :)

please do keep us posted

this is what i heard from a player

"They will only give exp up to 105. They won't unlock engrams unless you have photo proof of the unlocked engrams. Won't transfer ownership of a tribe unless you have 3 or 4 members to verify you're the owner. And will only replace 25 lvl 201 dinos, and give 250 assorted kibble plus a resource pack to get re-started"

Archived