Update Concerning PS4 Servers PVE 383-386

StudioWildcard

3 hours ago, Grundy said:

Just a sorry ? You as professional developers should have the correct equipment and proper people looking after this equipment, not a bunch of apes, swaning about not giving a monkeys about your customers, some of which have been there from the start! I expect more than just an apology people like myself have just lost a lot, and for what, because you diddnt have a back up for the back up ? Absolutely outrages ! You should be ashamed of yourselves what kind of establishment are you running? 

i have lost stuff from legacy when they stated they were shutting my server down and no longer supporting it and now this bs. i lost stuff all from beguinning of launch and i am very disappointed that they are not caring about their players and wouldnt even let us move things over from legacy to the new servers and now this crash happened and all mine and my tribes hard work is gone again. this is retarded and they should have acted in a better manner and should have not been able to lose the data. they should have had extra backups on secondary files to prevent issues like this

4 hours ago, Jaded20 said:

Being that they are wiping the server due to their own malfunction how can we submit a ticket to re coop all of our stuff

sadly they wont redeem us even for any dinos and items we lost as well on this. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say it is unfortunate and a travesty to have a server completely corrupted or fried!  My professor used to say backup, backup, backup and he meant in different places NOT the same server!  Professional programmers know this, they live this and if THEIR stuff wasn't backed up and THEY lost it they would be beyond upset!  Yes, you as the consumer of a game, namely, Ark Survival Evolved, should reap something from this failure on WildCards part!  I believe they could retrieve the data from the nearest db save but aren't going to try because it will take man hours to fix it!  Continue to complain and see if making a complaint to the BBB or your local consumer protection agency helps!  The only way to make these developers own up to their failure is to maintain screenshots of your things daily, and back them up to a few other drives, not the same one, or a cd, drive, and external drive, to show YOUR papertrail and get them to give back your things.  This is a travesty and lazy programmers and developers who haven't done their job correctly!! JMHO because I am a programmer and rely heavily on BACKUPS!!

Is this some sort of sick joke ?

Someone please tell me this is a prank!

What about our charter's , hundreds of boss ready Dinos and the hundreds of eggs I've collected ?

I would like a response to this message for the community and how we will be reimbursed for the thousands of hours we have put in to the game.

It is not fair on us at all and your lackluster apologie is no way near good enough.

This is beyond unacceptable! We have spent so many hours and so much effort on 386. A little apology is meant to make that right? You as a company failed to store backup in a proper way, and we have to take the fall for it? Get back to us with something better than this please. At the very least, provide your loyal customers with compensation.

Was on the 384 if my base has been wiped well i want to say ok no problem i will built an other one same for the dinos  but the character i play with this character since i start pve i just pass the 100 level i got all the tek engrams except the dedicated storage i don’t want to get my base back i can imagine that this is hard but the character i think that the only thing i don’t want to lose

Bin nachts aufgestanden um die Futtertroge zu füllen, 3000 Element gesammelt, Ravager 325 Level Hatch gezüchtet, hab 40 Kryokammer voll mit gefrorenen Tieren, und Sie kommen mit einer dreckigen Entschuldigung? Wir wollen eine saubere Entschädigung, macht uns alle bitte wieder glücklich, es ist unwürdig was sie mit uns anstellen.

Ich habe seitens WC eine E-mail bekommen, es sei nicht möglich den 133 Charakter mit allen Bossen auf Alpha zurück zu bekommen!

105 Charakter könnten sie höchstens machen ohne Tek Engrame, Base, Materialen von Tonnen ,Gegenstände ,Blaupausen sind auch weg.

Wenn ich lust habe, können sie mir auf den neuen Charekter die Imprints auch mitgeben mit den Dinos.

Wenn ich einverstanden bin soll ich antworten.

GM Albireo (ARK)

Jul 19, 2:41 PM PDT

Greetings Survivor,

Thank you for contacting Studio Wildcard Customer Support. I am Wildcard GM Albireo and I'm happy to assist you in your survival adventures today. We are really sorry to hear that you had the misfortune of losing a survivor. Sadly, we are unable to get back your original character. However, we are able to give your new character some exp. Please provide us with your previous character level and then we can get you an appointment. We are also able to help with tribe ownership and restoring imprinted dinos to the new character if you need it. Just let us know.

What we CANNOT help with:

-Restoring items, blueprints, element
-Bringing your original survivor back to life
-Ascending players

Level Restoration - Please forward/attach any visual evidence you can provide of your previous character and let us know what level your character was lost at. Please note, if you do not provide visual evidence we cannot level your character past level 105 or help with engrams.

For this appointment, You will login to your server that you provide to us. (If you would like to change servers, let us know ahead of time). Also, please already be in your tribe if possible. If you have not created a new survivor for that server yet, you will do so before the appointment. Also, please already be in your tribe if possible.

We will then grant you a set amount of lost experience on top of what you have already earned with your new survivor. You can then choose your engrams, and your stats how you would like with this new experience.

Imprints Transfer - If we are transferring dino imprints, please have any imprinted dinos out of cryopods before the meeting as well.

Ownership Transfer - If you require ownership transfer, we will need you to arrange for at least 3-4 other tribe members to be online during the appointment in order to verify the legitimacy of the request

If this sounds like a good option for you, please reply back with your character level (screenshot preferred) and we can send you the appointment link. Hope to hear from you soon!

5 hours ago, sezer66tirol said:

GM Albireo (ARK)

Jul 19, 2:41 PM PDT

Greetings Survivor,

Thank you for contacting Studio Wildcard Customer Support. I am Wildcard GM Albireo and I'm happy to assist you in your survival adventures today. We are really sorry to hear that you had the misfortune of losing a survivor. Sadly, we are unable to get back your original character. However, we are able to give your new character some exp. Please provide us with your previous character level and then we can get you an appointment. We are also able to help with tribe ownership and restoring imprinted dinos to the new character if you need it. Just let us know.

What we CANNOT help with:

-Restoring items, blueprints, element
-Bringing your original survivor back to life
-Ascending players

Level Restoration - Please forward/attach any visual evidence you can provide of your previous character and let us know what level your character was lost at. Please note, if you do not provide visual evidence we cannot level your character past level 105 or help with engrams.

For this appointment, You will login to your server that you provide to us. (If you would like to change servers, let us know ahead of time). Also, please already be in your tribe if possible. If you have not created a new survivor for that server yet, you will do so before the appointment. Also, please already be in your tribe if possible.

We will then grant you a set amount of lost experience on top of what you have already earned with your new survivor. You can then choose your engrams, and your stats how you would like with this new experience.

Imprints Transfer - If we are transferring dino imprints, please have any imprinted dinos out of cryopods before the meeting as well.

Ownership Transfer - If you require ownership transfer, we will need you to arrange for at least 3-4 other tribe members to be online during the appointment in order to verify the legitimacy of the request

If this sounds like a good option for you, please reply back with your character level (screenshot preferred) and we can send you the appointment link. Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you for getting back to us. I think I was level 91. I'd like to gain exp and also have my imprinted dinos back once I've chosen a server. Please provide me with an appointment. Will the same server be safe to return to?

On 7/19/2019 at 12:52 AM, Grundy said:
1 hour ago, Chilje said:

Thank you for getting back to us. I think I was level 91. I'd like to gain exp and also have my imprinted dinos back once I've chosen a server. Please provide me with an appointment. Will the same server be safe to return to?

Thanks for coming back to us I was level 97 I would also like the exp back and my Dinos please , can I have an appointment also.

Archived