Update Concerning PS4 Servers PVE 383-386

StudioWildcard

Update Concerning PS4 Servers PVE 383-386

On Tuesday, July 16th at 10 PM EST, the machine running these servers experienced a critical hardware failure. Typically if this happens, we are able to restore the server to a backup from an earlier point in time.   Unfortunately, that is not the case and this machine has no earlier backups.

What this means for you: These servers will be revived with a clean save later today. Our deepest apologies to our survivors on these servers.  This is a very rare occurrence and we will work to prevent these disruptions in the future!

Affected Servers

EU-PVE-PS4Official-TheIsland383
EU-PVE-PS4Official-TheIsland384
EU-PVE-PS4Official-TheIsland385
EU-PVE-PS4Official-TheIsland386

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are u guy's kidding? Do you know how much work, time and love we spend in the server? We had 2-3 rex army's with actuall Stats and gigas in black/cyan and black/green which needed month to get this. Then the work in the base, the love in the buildings. And now u are saying everything is gone? And we can't do anything ? 

Eu não aceito perder tudo. Gastei horas de sono montando a base e criando meus dinos, e meu personagem estava no nível 105, eu quero minhas coisas de volta, pois esse jogo já é demorado, dias para criar um dino, e de repente, perdemos tudo por falha do jogo ? Isso não é justo, vai resetar? Reseta o jogo então. Um absurdo, devemos ser indenizados no jogo no mínimo. 

Wildcard don't care about us, they think a half-assed apology oh sorry guys you just lost everything you put into ark over the last four years is enough for us to go oh well. This is outrageous that they aren't even considering any type of compensation. Way to lose alot of players of the game wildcard. Well done

please answer instead of removing.

why you remove a simple question that could have been easly answered? instead of ignoring it and deleting, causing more issues, it was a simple reply. we players want to know if we will be redeemed for anything since we all lost characters and such on 383 to 386. we believe it is unfair on our end of the loss and would like a reply about this. so, as wildcard, owners of this game, will we get anything in return for our losses? your losing alot of players due to this as it is because of this. 

we would not lose all out things if the stuff was tethered to our profiles. i have played since launch and i seen many issues and not many fixes. you guys could at least give us a redeem for this issue  that had happened.

This is the 3rd time ive lost a double ascended character, third time..

that was the 3rd time i had to get an alpha dragon head too..

lost 2 boss rex teams, a boss theri team, 3 extremely good gigas, a 128ish character, and the damn alpha heads that i use for ascension, the alpha dragon is NOT easy to get

uggghhhhh

why are they even bothering to put the servers back up if they are totally reset?

WILL we get the characters back?

2 minutes ago, IntangirV said:

This is the 3rd time ive lost a double ascended character, third time..

that was the 3rd time i had to get an alpha dragon head too..

lost 2 boss rex teams, a boss theri team, 3 extremely good gigas, a 128ish character, and the damn alpha heads that i use for ascension, the alpha dragon is NOT easy to get

uggghhhhh

why are they even bothering to put the servers back up if they are totally reset?

WILL we get the characters back?

trust me i want my character back as well as well as my tribe. we had 108+ characters that we lost in my tribe and ally tribes along with boss gigas, rexes, reapers, and so on. we lost so much as well

i literally only made a base on 383, and regathered all of the damn alpha heads.. for a third time , because i lost my 135 on a bugged titan king kill and lost the character with double ascension .. so i made a base on 383 to have an island base to redo the damn ascension again, for the 3rd time...

now i lose it again.. raptoring hell..

i didn't lose as much as some of you, but its so agonizing that this is the THIRD raptorING TIME i lost a 130ish character

4 minutes ago, AkatokuChaos said:

i hope they give all of us that was effected something good other then just a "sorry"

also, i will refuse to play on a server that had already been corrupted. once effected once, it will most likely happen again and i refuse to risk it. i would only log in if that to get my character and stuff back. but otherwise i refuse to do anything with that server now that it has a chance of crashing again in the future

Just a sorry ? You as professional developers should have the correct equipment and proper people looking after this equipment, not a bunch of apes, swaning about not giving a monkeys about your customers, some of which have been there from the start! I expect more than just an apology people like myself have just lost a lot, and for what, because you diddnt have a back up for the back up ? Absolutely outrages ! You should be ashamed of yourselves what kind of establishment are you running? 

I was on the server eu-ps4-384, it's absurd to see the developers say they lost the server and can not do anything, is not there a simple backup? save the game all the time and nobody thought of a backup? I had a mega base after hours of play, 2 t-rex 400+ 2 wyverns (poison and electric) 240+, a 326 therezino, not counting ankylos, argentavis and others, this can not happen overnight. days and weeks by giving time for it and then everything is lost by not having a backup. It's absurd, you do not respect the people who pay your bills.

1 hour ago, Shinork said:

I was on the server eu-ps4-384, it's absurd to see the developers say they lost the server and can not do anything, is not there a simple backup? save the game all the time and nobody thought of a backup? I had a mega base after hours of play, 2 t-rex 400+ 2 wyverns (poison and electric) 240+, a 326 therezino, not counting ankylos, argentavis and others, this can not happen overnight. days and weeks by giving time for it and then everything is lost by not having a backup. It's absurd, you do not respect the people who pay your bills.

their backup was corrupted when their stuff fried

Archived