What can you access when someone is offline on a offline raid protected server

Brendon1236

During the 15 minutes after your tribe logs out everything can be accessed, because offline raid protection takes 15 minutes to kick in. After that, they can access players bodies, they can turn generators (probably any structure that is powered by something in its inventory) on and off and they can use doors/gates/windows/hatchframes, if they are pincoded and they know the right code. 

After the 15 minutes they can not access fridges or any other structures inventory tho, so i assume that they made use of the 15 minute time window in your case. 

8 hours ago, Brendon1236 said:

What can you access when someone is offline on a offline raid protected server

Someone got insided my base and dumped my kib fridge and Tek replicator with turrets and velos all around them..

Does your base have walls? Does it have a roof? Are you doors locked? Was the person in your base before you logged out or up to 15 minutes after?

Yes and yes. I just don't understand we have a massive base and have turrets and velos and other Dino's on aggressive but he was able to pass everything and access my stuff with Dino's all around him he even sent screenshots taunting me it's very frustrating. I'm guess he did all this with my base online which I also don't understand

Archived