God console quicker resource option

Arkmobile123

God console quicker resource option

Can we have an option to get resources faster in god console. Click and hold the resource and a box would come up. Then you’d enter how much you wanted. It would be so much better and quicker than having to repeatedly click the resource. Since one click is only 200. It would be helpful when building large projects and you need a lot of resources. 

Agreed. It does get tedious multi-tapping. Especially when you carefully tap out so many thousand item names, only to discover half of your taps have been landing on the surrounding icons. 

My hands and fingers are normal sized I guess.......but those icon sure are small and placed tight together on an iPhone 6.

Being right handed, my hand tends to covers the screen when I'm tapping the god console. I have to go slow and remove my hand after each tap if I want to catch the up scrolling confirmation text.

22 hours ago, Skute said:

Agreed. It does get tedious multi-tapping. Especially when you carefully tap out so many thousand item names, only to discover half of your taps have been landing on the surrounding icons. 

My hands and fingers are normal sized I guess.......but those icon sure are small and placed tight together on an iPhone 6.

Being right handed, my hand tends to covers the screen when I'm tapping the god console. I have to go slow and remove my hand after each tap if I want to catch the up scrolling confirmation text.

Ikr. It would also be nice f we could change the UI. Be able to make the boxes bigger and switch the ones placements of the god console options. I’d like the killing option to be at the bottom, not right next to the lvl up option. Accidentally hit the kill option on a few occasions, killing a Dino I was lvling. 

On 7/24/2019 at 8:42 AM, Arkmobile123 said:

Ikr. It would also be nice f we could change the UI. Be able to make the boxes bigger and switch the ones placements of the god console options. I’d like the killing option to be at the bottom, not right next to the lvl up option. Accidentally hit the kill option on a few occasions, killing a Dino I was lvling. 

Or turn individual ones off that we don’t need to or want to use. Maybe in the settings page you could have a checklist of what to have in console. 

EDIT: I only have server admin console, but if it can be done for either console it can be done for the other. 

Archived