Therizinosaurus mutations

Castarmax

So I thought I would pick up on the Therizinosaurus line because they have plenty of room to grow and Rex's are almost done. I play on official. I have breed a bunch of level five females down to level 2 3 and 4. I use these with my highly mutated male. My first batch of eggs was about 60. I got one mutation and it was in oxygen. My next batch was 130 eggs. I got zero mutations. I did another batch of 60 and got zero mutations. Am I missing something? Am I doing something wrong?

30 minutes ago, Castarmax said:

So I thought I would pick up on the Therizinosaurus line because they have plenty of room to grow and Rex's are almost done. I play on official. I have breed a bunch of level five females down to level 2 3 and 4. I use these with my highly mutated male. My first batch of eggs was about 60. I got one mutation and it was in oxygen. My next batch was 130 eggs. I got zero mutations. I did another batch of 60 and got zero mutations. Am I missing something? Am I doing something wrong?

Nope. It can take a lot. I've needed as much as 600 eggs to get a mutation with chances on both patrilineal and matrilineal sides. It's rare but it happens. 

As long as there is room on one side, there's a chance for a mutation but never a guarantee. Just keep at it.

21 minutes ago, Castarmax said:

Far from young. I know well what RNG means. However is that a number between 1 and 20 or 1 and 8369456996496934634693843649. I asked because I get much better mutation rates on the rexs and argys. 

I see this same post often so just a bit of teasing mate. Its the same mutation rate but just happen to see it more with them. I find the opposite I find more mutations with my Theriz than all else. Just RNG :D

You seem to know what you're doing so just keep at 'er. You can be assured the rate isnt any different for any creature and you are just getting bad rolls of the dice. You are carefully watching the counter? Possible you're getting a mutation on the low female's stats and not noticing? 

Archived