Jump to content

StudioWildcard

Community Crunch 190: Valguero for Console and Modding Contest Finalists

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, mgsgta3 said:

Tiny salmon swimming in a stream,
Tiny salmon chasing that impossible dream.
The Myna Bird says ahhh ah ahhh,
The chimpanzee says ayeeee,
The friendly owl says whoooo who whoooo,
But the salmon can only say,
blooo blooo blo blooo blooo blo blooo,



And it's sad

Classic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, absurdlyobfuscated said:

Why not extend the time for the whole event? Console players had two fewer days to tame event dinos and get the skins, and that's just as important as breeding rates in my opinion.

Can you read, I suppose not well given the question. Maybe go back and actually read the crunch before posting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ComplexMinded @survivetheark Serious Question for console!! If Valguero drops with Prim+ option on console. With Drops broke and Alphas blocking all OBs.. How is rest of us going to be able to transfer over to Valguero?? Please any insight would be helpful!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kodking194 said:

um sorry but i am not gonna spend thousands of dollars just to play ark on PC, it cost way too much for the game alone along with the maps it is too expensive, also i know for a fact u need at least a 2000$ computer, and i dont have than money, also if games like fallout, skyrim and more can allow mods why cant wildcard. or even just spend the time to add what they promised. it was 2016 or 2017 and it is now 2019 seriously u cant be more lazy than that. again i dont hate the game i hate the devs. i would not hate them so much if they treated us console players evenly

because Microsoft is a b*tch of a company and they fret over every microscopic string of data to cross there servers. its not wildcard that's stopping progress. its Microsoft with all of there restrictions on what can and cant be put on there consoles. steam doesnt  have all of thoes restrictions so its easier to put stuff on pc than anything else

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AcyanidePancake said:

because Microsoft is a b*tch of a company and they fret over every microscopic string of data to cross there servers. its not wildcard that's stopping progress. its Microsoft with all of there restrictions on what can and cant be put on there consoles. steam doesnt  have all of thoes restrictions so its easier to put stuff on pc than anything else

Imagine thinking security was a bad thing.

  • Facepalm 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kodking194 said:

um sorry but i am not gonna spend thousands of dollars just to play ark on PC, it cost way too much for the game alone along with the maps it is too expensive, also i know for a fact u need at least a 2000$ computer, and i dont have than money

yeah, no kidding.

not like 2000$ gonna just come outta the blue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ThePryBar said:

Can you read, I suppose not well given the question. Maybe go back and actually read the crunch before posting.

he can read

he can read probably better than you.. we wont be getting the event colored (dei)nos, just rates.

i cant care less about rates. hes asking for the entirity of the event. we would like red white and blue deinons too :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ThePryBar said:

Grow up already. $120 Canadian is too much money lol, 60 for the base game and 60 for a season pass oh no. Now can you please tell us all why it has to be a $2000 computer cause I could pick up a cheap $600 off kijiji and it would run it great, even my 12 year old gaming pc can run ark.  If you want to play with your PC friends then maybe get a summer job or go collect cans or a lemonade stand if your parents are ok with it lol, gotta start saving for that PC.

again i am in ausralia, the easiest pc i can get which can run ark in an ok state is 2000$. its fine for u people caus eu get all the good stuff, also i live 2 hours out of town and my parents are numb skulls who think i have to be 17 to get a job, again in australian money it cost a F*** tone for the game and maps. and since it is rarely on sale for PS4 i am not gonna waste more money just to get it for PC.  it cost more than 120$ for the game and its maps. all i want is a game as polished as the PC version, i am also sick of u PC players thinkin u cn comment on us consolers complaining, so hear is something for u's to do, buy a console, buy ark and its maps, waste money on xbox gold or PSN. play on the console ark for a year or two. THEN U CAN FREAKIN COMMENT, until then shut up and dont comment, i have the right to complain, u do not have the right to tell me to grow up. i have an entire discord server full of console players who want console ark to be as respected as PC ark.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AcyanidePancake said:

because Microsoft is a b*tch of a company and they fret over every microscopic string of data to cross there servers. its not wildcard that's stopping progress. its Microsoft with all of there restrictions on what can and cant be put on there consoles. steam doesnt  have all of thoes restrictions so its easier to put stuff on pc than anything else

 

7 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

These are exceptions. And mods for these on console are extremely limited and completely separate from PC.

Lets nor forget that microsoft is about 100x more lenient then sony when it comes to mods.  Many pc mods for fallout and skyrim have  semi dumbed down versions, created by the same author, on xbox.  Most of those dont even make it to ps4, and the few that do are super dumbed down.

 

3 hours ago, Kodking194 said:

again i am in ausralia, the easiest pc i can get which can run ark in an ok state is 2000$. its fine for u people caus eu get all the good stuff, also i live 2 hours out of town and my parents are numb skulls who think i have to be 17 to get a job, again in australian money it cost a F*** tone for the game and maps. and since it is rarely on sale for PS4 i am not gonna waste more money just to get it for PC.  it cost more than 120$ for the game and its maps. all i want is a game as polished as the PC version, i am also sick of u PC players thinkin u cn comment on us consolers complaining, so hear is something for u's to do, buy a console, buy ark and its maps, waste money on xbox gold or PSN. play on the console ark for a year or two. THEN U CAN FREAKIN COMMENT, until then shut up and dont comment, i have the right to complain, u do not have the right to tell me to grow up. i have an entire discord server full of console players who want console ark to be as respected as PC ark.

Actually i think hes Canadian, not europian.  Doesnt really matter tho, your making a good point.  I cant stand spoiled people who dont understand the value of money.  Hundreds of dollars isnt exactly something most people have lying around and the number that do is dwindling.  Then throw in how the gaming business as a whole bleeds you at every turn and charges you repeatedly just so you can enjoy your single product is just sad.  And now its an accepted standard to put as lil quality or customer service into it as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Onimusha759 said:

 

Lets nor forget that microsoft is about 100x more lenient then sony when it comes to mods.  Many pc mods for fallout and skyrim have  semi dumbed down versions, created by the same author, on xbox.  Most of those dont even make it to ps4, and the few that do are super dumbed down.

 

Actually i think hes Canadian, not europian.  Doesnt really matter tho, your making a good point.  I cant stand spoiled people who dont understand the value of money.  Hundreds of dollars isnt exactly something most people have lying around and the number that do is dwindling.  Then throw in how the gaming business as a whole bleeds you at every turn and charges you repeatedly just so you can enjoy your single product is just sad.  And now its an accepted standard to put as lil quality or customer service into it as possible.

thank u finally someone gets it, i have no way of gaining money at this time, a pc obtainable in Australia is very expensive, and i should not have to waste a crap ton of money just to be able to get a better quality verison of a game that should be for console, again u spoiled PC players need to buy a console PS$, xbox, switch. buy ark and all of its additions when not on sale and at full price, pay for the memberships to be able to play online, along with the internet itself. then u can go criticizing me and the rest of us console players, until then shove a dodo in it and dont comment. people dont realise there are more console owners in the world than PC owners, when they dis us they dis the biggest poulation of gamers. there are game companies that treat consoles the way it should and some that just crap on it and finger it to the face all while expecting it to pay for its games and other content, that like a bully beating someone than saying to buy them somethin from the canteen. not gonna happen. 

  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Having a great time on all the maps, outside of getting randomly stuck in odd spaces from time to time I have no issues with gameplay.
That being said I prefer to play on my Linux box but the client is really bad, brand new AMD 1800x and Nvidia GTX 1060 should not have to be on all the lowest settings. Forced to play on my much older win7 machine on a Gen3 Intel i5 and lower end AMD RX card which will do max settings no issue.

Edited by MuddyArk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Kodking194 said:

again i am in ausralia, the easiest pc i can get which can run ark in an ok state is 2000$. its fine for u people caus eu get all the good stuff, also i live 2 hours out of town and my parents are numb skulls who think i have to be 17 to get a job, again in australian money it cost a F*** tone for the game and maps. and since it is rarely on sale for PS4 i am not gonna waste more money just to get it for PC.  it cost more than 120$ for the game and its maps. all i want is a game as polished as the PC version, i am also sick of u PC players thinkin u cn comment on us consolers complaining, so hear is something for u's to do, buy a console, buy ark and its maps, waste money on xbox gold or PSN. play on the console ark for a year or two. THEN U CAN FREAKIN COMMENT, until then shut up and dont comment, i have the right to complain, u do not have the right to tell me to grow up. i have an entire discord server full of console players who want console ark to be as respected as PC ark.

Lol I play ark on the PS4 and have been since December 2016, haven't used the PC since the "Mists of Pandarea" ruined WoW. Just checked in Australia and the cheapest brand new gaming PC would run $1200, used I could grab one for a few hundred. 

 

Your data plans are incredibly awesome, I wish that we in Canada got internet plans like Australia. We pay the some of highest prices for internet globally.

 

I really want you kids that don't pay the bills or work a full time jobs to stop complaining about costs. As soon as you work a 40hr work week and have a mortgage, car payments, and family to take care of then you can complain about costs.

 

Untrue PC is the biggest gaming community. For someone that has never belonged to the pc group you really should take some of your own advise and not complain about something that have you no experience with, PC gaming that is.  

 

Edited by ThePryBar
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, arcanosaurid0827 said:

he can read

he can read probably better than you.. we wont be getting the event colored (dei)nos, just rates.

i cant care less about rates. hes asking for the entirity of the event. we would like red white and blue deinons too :)

U xbox pvp guys better not worried about the event but rather if WC is going to wipe your official networks rolf might want be nice to them xD

Edited by Lycan187u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...