Duping and Transfers on xbox

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In my opinion yes it should but only if they are going to address meshing to otherwise it serves no purpose. Climbing picks on abberation only, chairs only placable on foundations, and etc. Some of th

Should xbox official pvp be wiped? As the title states ...due to the recent activity  which can't be discussed  here should xbox official be wiped ?? Your opinion's

Exploiters: Ban or Reward? Watching the later life of Ark and the release of the much anticipated ATLAS, it has me asking some questions.  If cheating and exploiting is the only way to stay on

23 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Should xbox official pvp be wiped?

As the title states ...due to the recent activity  which can't be discussed  here should xbox official be wiped ?? Your opinion's :)

In my opinion yes it should but only if they are going to address meshing to otherwise it serves no purpose. Climbing picks on abberation only, chairs only placable on foundations, and etc. Some of these fixes are simple to fix but they " think they have another way around it". But wildcards way has never worked we are repeating legacy all over again.

• Like 2
  • Joebl0w13 changed the title to Duping and Transfers on xbox
1 minute ago, overborg said:

WC DILO ARE YOU GOING TO DO W XBOX OFFICIAL SERVERS?

WC what are you going to do w the xbox official servers regarding all the duped crap? rollback? new servers? what? thousands of players need to know immediately so they can plan accordingly. WHAT IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE?

Didn't transfers get disabled?

This is the Switch forum!  As of now, there is only the Island map on the Switch version.  As far as dates for integrating the other expansions into ARK Switch, we do not know because they do not exist:  No official word since update 600 about the Switch version has came out.  All the Switch playerbase has are small (possibly unsubstantiated) rumors about updates that are supposedly coming, but again sadly no official word.

19 hours ago, xXlilxShottyXx said:

Have they enabled transfers again yet? my gf can tranfer but i cant

Transfers are enabled and have been for several days. Unfortunately nothing was actually done regarding the massive amount of duped Dino’s, structures, ammo, etc. We were wiped off extinction by a large mega sub tribe who had endless amount of duped resources. You can only do so much when they throw hundreds of meks and gigas at you with unlimited supplies.

On 7/24/2019 at 12:53 AM, TheDonn said:

This is the Switch forum!  As of now, there is only the Island map on the Switch version.  As far as dates for integrating the other expansions into ARK Switch, we do not know because they do not exist:  No official word since update 600 about the Switch version has came out.  All the Switch playerbase has are small (possibly unsubstantiated) rumors about updates that are supposedly coming, but again sadly no official word.

You been drinking ??? This is the xbox forums !!!!! XD

Cederic Xbox players need to know what is being done about duped items/dinos

As title states. We need an official announcement from WC about what is being done about the masses of duped items/dinos on official xbox servers. Masses of players are quitting or going to unofficial over this. My tribe has lost members who wont return until there is satisfactory information from WC.

What has been so far regarded duped items/dinos?

What is being done currently?

What will be done in the near future?

Are tribes/players who duped being banned/dev wiped?

How is WC considering resolving this? New servers? Removing duped items/dinos?

You owe your paying customers to resolve this massive issue and give a detailed explanation. Nobody wants to spend the summer building out a base to simply have 100 duped meks roll up.

Ced already said they are still investigating alternative methods to dupe and even offered a venmo bounty for those that show the devs. He also said they won't be making a decision going forward in terms of bans/removing dupe items/wipes/etc until they are certain they can't stop duping to begin with. Otherwise it the cycle will just keep on repeating. 

Duping soultion?

WC, so at what point are you guys going to decide to let your player base know DILO is going on with your XBOX official servers regarding the duping situation? At first I was thinking maybe devs just dont care but some of these posts on twitter, IE: "Can't let social media fool you into thinking "fix ur game incompetent devs" is the voice of everyone".... Are you serious?? You cant actually complain about people calling devs incompetent when there has been an issue as serious as the duping and the devs have yet to address it (after 3 weeks) beyond stating "Yes, the team is still looking at the best way to address the duping on XBOX. It's a complicated issue". We f'ing hope youre looking into it. With that said, I think you misunderstand the situation a little, nobody is hating on the game itself, in fact people love it, otherwise (obviously) nobody would play. Additionally, we understand that complex problems are going to come up. I think it can be said for the majority of people who play your game that we can understand this fact. The point where people get pissed off is when the devs dont communicate with their player base on how they are going to fix this problem. When three weeks go bye and we still dont even know if the time we put into the game is going to pay off because we could lose everything to 1) 100 duped meks showing up to our base, 2) A rollback that effectively negates all process we made, or 3) new servers which is pretty self explanatory. 

Now it has come to my attention that controversial posts like this will be moved to a unsubstantial thread where few people will see it but what I do ask is that you think about the reasons why people are angry and consider taking a more communicative approach to this issue in the future. 

Edited by FatalFungus020