Gender Ratios

So I was wondering, are there gender ratios (specifically for kapro in my situation) in ark? I'm pretty sure this is just a coincidence but I've been breeding kapros on se because I want to do mutations soon, and I tamed a 35 female and 36 male (terrible levels, I know, but they were easiest because I was level 26 at the time) And bred them up. They produced 8 offspring, ALL OF WHICH ARE FEMALE. One hatched while I was away and died, and that one was also female. Now I have 10 kapros, and 9 are female. Is this just a coincidence ans that i just have bad luck or are there gender ratios to dinos?

(Also I'm running out of name ideas for female kapros so I'd love suggestions) 

Names so far of the offspring - Kasatka, (yes like the killer whale) Ariel, Daega, Typhoon, Yuka, Alaska, Niagra, and Adder

1 hour ago, Aushegun said:

pretty sure the gender ratio is 50/50.  you've just had a long streak of females.

This past week, I finally got the color mutation I've been breeding for, and then all I could get were males, and I needed a female. I seriously got like 15 males in a row. It was crazy!

15 in a row would probably start to tick me off 

Funnily enough I have wondered about this myself. I know full well its just a 50/50 chance, but some times I wonder when I hatched rex after rex thats a male if theres more to it. Other times with other creatures its female after female. Theoretically speaking it would be cool if environmental variables play into it. That dastardly RNG does have its moments sometimes. 

7 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

Funnily enough I have wondered about this myself. I know full well its just a 50/50 chance, but some times I wonder when I hatched rex after rex thats a male if theres more to it. Other times with other creatures its female after female. Theoretically speaking it would be cool if environmental variables play into it. That dastardly RNG does have its moments sometimes. 

That would be cool, such as the temperature of the area (Not including the hatching temperature from air conditioners or torches but instead from the surrounding temp) would determine the gender of some dino eggs like kapros, sarcos and/or megalania like in real life. Or somehow they could implement a mechanic where since eggs have a temperature range, those specific egg types of lizard and crocodilian-like dinos (such as the sarcos etc.) would have different gender ratios depending on which temperature it is leaning to when it hatched, such as if the egg was exposed to a temperature that was higher than the average hatching temperature (But still not too hot to hatch) it could have a higher chance of being male, and a lower temperature would result in higher chance of a female, or vice versa. An average temperature would be 50/50.

Archived