@Cedric - Mesh Police App

ECADDurand

Suggestion

@Cedric - Mesh Police App

Hi i play on console, more specifically XBOX One X.

Moving on to the main point and from what i have seen (via Nerd Parade videos), this looks like the cleanest most effective way to stop people getting into the mesh period. Is it easy to implement (i can't say because i don't know), but i do know for the most part and no disrespect to the creator of the app and / or wildcard dev's. But at this point we just want the game fixed and meshing halted, to me, at least from what i saw and understood, this does it in strides.

So why has it not been done ?? I know its on the radar because a question was answered about false positives, now is their more work to be done probably, maybe a LOT more to have it work with all maps and with minimal collateral damage. I mean i grant you some players are literally day 1 players, i played for 3 years myself and i have to be honest i am starting to lose the will to live. Just 1 to 2 days ago my server was meshed by some well knowns, i didn't even bother to report it because the last few times i have nothing was done.

That kinda gives me a skewed vision of this game and makes me NOT want to play, it's enough to drive anyone away, even the most hardcore of fans. I think 3 years of waiting and so called fixes, and now this new app that was created in how many days ?? It deserves more than a pop quiz Q&A, swallow that pill they call pride and GET HER DONE. its imo probably the best / closest thing to a fix we will ever see.

Now while this is a suggestion, i suppose it's also a question. And that is if its on your radar has anything bar a question via twitter been asked anymore updates on it because i can't find anything since the last nerd parade video. Maybe i'm just not looking in the right places, doing the right searches.

2 replies to this server topic

Archived