99life

Obelisk​ cant​ access

Obelisk​ cant​ access

Hello.

I start server on Vps, and have Many user playing on my server.(valguero)

Everything is normal for 2 weeks, but yesterday  i saw something is not normal.All player cant access to obelisk to do anything.Cave is not spawn button   to access, I have awsome  teleport mod on my server but cant see obelisk in teleport  too, look like obelisk is not working, 2-3 days  before is normal, cus some tribe on my server access to fight the boss, May something wrong? Please help, Thankyou

Same issue.  No one on my server noticed when it started but now all our obelisks are dead.    No menu access prompts.   Looking around online shows there's no official fix to this other then resetting the entire server. (And losing everyones progress.)

Is there any update on a bug fix coming down the line?

This is significant bug that needs immediate attention please.  @WildcardJen @WildcardJaeger

Need help character said failed to upload at obliesk on official server now its like doesnt exist.  Xbox game tag ButStalker. Seems related to the dead terminal issue. I had went from one server to another both offical servers worked fine but when tried to go back it seemed fine loaded all the usual stuff at bottom left if screen. But when it got to where says downloading character it popped up black box with error message and said failed to upload. I tried fir hours no luck just keeps going to make a new character screen.

Edited by Butstalker
More info

53 minutes ago, Castlerock said:

Got try this? Not sure if it would help

While I think this is talking about when the terminal itself is destroyed, it might be worth trying- destroying them and spawning them back in. Though the fact that it's not just terminals leads me to feel the issue far deeper than just terminal interactivity, it's worth a shot.

Edited by TheEclipseee