Quetzal platform too small

Hello there, I've joined the server of my friend and I can directly speak to him, we used to play ark on a server where you could have huge carrier quetzals and huge platforms, unfortunately we can now only make the quetzal platform 2 foundations wide. If we snap a ceiling to it we are unable to place a foundation under the ceiling. We are able to make huge platforms on a mosasaurus platform saddle. Does anyone know if this has anything to do with the server settings or what I can do about it? By the way I play on ps4

7 minutes ago, Nathan2703 said:

Quetzal platform too small

Hello there, I've joined the server of my friend and I can directly speak to him, we used to play ark on a server where you could have huge carrier quetzals and huge platforms, unfortunately we can now only make the quetzal platform 2 foundations wide. If we snap a ceiling to it we are unable to place a foundation under the ceiling. We are able to make huge platforms on a mosasaurus platform saddle. Does anyone know if this has anything to do with the server settings or what I can do about it? By the way I play on ps4

PlatformSaddleBuildAreaBoundsMultiplier

• Thanks 1

On 7/17/2019 at 3:15 PM, RageQuitter said:

It should work, goes in GameUserSettings.ini

this is using PlatformSaddleBuildAreaBoundsMultiplier=10.000000

aktx6q.jpg

If it doesn't work then it might be something to do with the PS4 version or maybe your host

We have a nitrado server but i doubt that that is the problen