First time gamma Broodmother advice:

mattj

First time gamma Broodmother advice:

Official pvp. We’ve got 5 high tame and imprinted Megatherium with primitive saddles. We’ve also got more than 20 theris with 21,0000 HP 450 melee and 85+ armor saddles. One Rex with 20,000 HP and 400+ melee and a 80+ saddle. Oh and an imprinted Yuty with a primitive saddle.

We are gonna watch as many vids as we can fit in tonight. But do you guys have any advice for what we should bring or do? Looking specifically for armor etc.

There are many threads on this on the forums if you want to search and read through a few for tips while you wait for advice.

I usually wear ascendant mixed gear but usually I'm on a yuti and not really fighting just doing courage roar for this boss. So can't really offer much help there.

Seen many people advise sweet veg cakes on theris so they can heal during fight.

I normally use Yuti and rexes other people have other set ups. 

Good luck

Checked my sp game have ghillie and flak not all flak

2 hours ago, mattj said:

Thanks for the advice! We brought 1 Meg, 18 Theri, and a Yuty. No cakes. Took like 2 minutes and barely took a 16th of damage.

Congrats!

Was there two of you or more? Next time to make it even easier (or do med with this) bring a mateboosted Meg to follow the meg rider. Why not buff resist and damage? :D

For Alpha you'll need some better Meg saddles for sure, were your theri saddles crafted with crafting skill?. Swamp cave / water caves can offer these. Once you get a decent saddle you can have 4 megas (1 rider 3 following all mateboosted) to quickly clear spiders then turn brood away from theriz and yutyman. Works great. They hit like trucks!

Archived