Griffin Taming Issue

DeHammer

Griffin Taming Issue

I've been taming Griffins on Ragnarok since they changed the kibble system, and have been using Extraordinary kibble to do so. The last few weeks we've had reports of Griffins not taming at the efficiency they should be using Extraordinary kibble. Tonight I KO'd a Griffin and used the same kibble I always do. After the first bite, taming was at 1.5%. What?!?!?!

I'm not the only one experiencing this. Did they change the kibble that Griffins prefer? Or is it a bug?

Non-official server with somewhat boosted taming. We do have the Classic Flyers mod running on our server, if there's a chance it might be mod related. 

Might be coincidental, but the issues we've had were event Griffins. 

kibble001.jpg

kibble002.jpg

10 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

According to the ark wiki they should still take that kibble, however even if the had changed the kibble it shouldn't matter because that is the best kibble you can get and as long as you are using the preferred kibble  to tame an animal or better it is supposed to be ok/just as effective, so it must be a bug. 

Interestingly, our Tek Transmitter shows two types of Griffins on the Ragnarok map, Griffins and NCGriffins. I can't help but think that may be related to our kibble issue, since some Griffin tames go fine, and others don't.

TekTrans001.JPG

TekTrans002.JPG

11 hours ago, DeHammer said:

Interestingly, our Tek Transmitter shows two types of Griffins on the Ragnarok map, Griffins and NCGriffins. I can't help but think that may be related to our kibble issue, since some Griffin tames go fine, and others don't.

TekTrans001.JPG

TekTrans002.JPG

Maybe you should experiment, go out and tame a few of each and see if one is glitched over the other.

Archived