How to fix ark

milagro

How to fix ark

Extinction titans that transfer..    means you live in one of the few caves that are defend able,  or your base gets wiped every week or so.  There's only a few of these caves worth building in.

Do something about the titans.   maybe they are viable in the mega tribe cluster but that's about it.   get rid of them on the other clusters.

Mana's.....   remember ARK before mana's?   people used all kinds of different dinos for pvp.  the diversity was interesting;  fun  and people kept coming up with new ways to use dinos,  in various combos .      Now.  its everyone on a  bred mana.  dashing and freezing.   How did you think making the fastest dino in the game , with decent damage AND an op freeze  ability was going to be balanced?   You keep trying to balance them and your not even close.   Just take them out of the game.... everyone would be better off.  or at minimum take away their freeze ability.

Demolish timers.    90% of raids are AFK raids..  everyone uses the demolish timers to tell when people are offline.   Its sucked the fun out of pvp.  most decent tribes us idle players to keep the timers up,  needlessly adding lag and wasting bandwidth.   get rid of the timers, or make the demolish timers only readable from like 5 feet away,  and NOT visible  with a spyglass.  problem solved.

23 minutes ago, milagro said:

How to fix ark

Demolish timers.    90% of raids are AFK raids..  everyone uses the demolish timers to tell when people are offline.   Its sucked the fun out of pvp.  most decent tribes us idle players to keep the timers up,  needlessly adding lag and wasting bandwidth.   get rid of the timers, or make the demolish timers only readable from like 5 feet away,  and NOT visible  with a spyglass.  problem solved.

I agree to this part.  I only play PvE, but I personally am guilty in the past of checking on "abandoned" bases to find out exactly when I can loot it. And I know it happens all the time on PvE.

Archived