Cryopod Stuck

cookiejar10

Cryopod Stuck

I've had the issue where I was on Valguero and had my rock golem in a cryopod and transferred to (unofficial) another server in the cluster, which was an Extinction map. This was possible, as I know the admin of our server well and he made transferring possible since it is unofficial. The issue was, that he hadn't ticked the foreign dino box on the Extinction server, but did on Valguero. So when I arrived on Extinction, I couldn't deploy my rock golem and it showed it's icon as a raptor. It still says it is a rock golem in the tooltip though.

Now I'm back on Valguero, still couldn't deploy the rock golem. Despite the admin now having adjusted the settings to allow foreign dinos on all maps. Now, I've read this is a common issue / bug that happens, on a regular basis, ever since the introduction of Extinction and cryopods. So I am not too worried about reporting this bug since it has been reported many times.

But is there any way to get my rock golem back? It's been sat in a cryopod in my cryofridge for a few days now, and I have no idea how to get it out.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived