TIME To Stop and Smell the Campfire with Friends!

DmpTrkDrvr

ARK can be a grind, It can be brutal and relentless, it has no compassion nor does it have any concern at all for you..  THEN there are those moment when thing just Work and the setting becomes less hectic and more AWE inspiring. The images I share with you Project the Awe inspiring aspect of ARK.. taming a Rex Can be real effort, but every now and then you have your friends , all the tranqs you need and kibble and ARK reward the persistent players with such beauty and comrades to hang with..  Take a moment and Just Imagine that Campfire smoke tickling your nostrils and The Scenery ripe with the sounds of the forest. OH and a T Rex Munching Kibble just over your shoulder.   ENJOY survivors..  this is how I ARK ;-)

Vista.jpg

Trex.jpg

4 minutes ago, ImpureFrost said:

You should have set up a hangout spot at the lake in the southwest with the waterfalls.. Thats a perfect chill spot.

I Wholly agree But You don't Tell wild Trex where to pass out, you just make the best of what you're given..   I know the spot you mean it looks awesome just as the fog rolls in...

1 minute ago, DmpTrkDrvr said:

I'd imagine scuba was involved.  I truly havn't gone into the sea to Tame yet..  This may be my next Frontier.  

the scuba  is on in the pic, I'd still recommend taking a chair as you cant eat while underwater unless your sitting down plus even with the scuba gear on you drain stamina pretty fast swimming away from angry plesios

11 minutes ago, Honest said:

Wait, you can place chairs on the ocean floor!!

Nice pics DMP. it is always nice taking the load off, throwing come chairs down and sitting with your tribe, with some meat cooking.

don't know about the ocean floor, that chair is place on my plesiosaur platform saddle. if you wanted it just on the floor you may need a thatch foundation down first

I like to find a nice spot to sit in when I log out and back in. Sometimes, I'll just watch a sunset on my saber while chatting with my friend.  Eventually, he asks me what I'm doing and where are those materials he's waiting on......ummm, but the sky is gorgeous right now.  Lol. 

I will often stop to appreciate the water and how it moves or watch dinosaurs fighting.  I make my Tribemate crazy. ;) 

3 minutes ago, LokiTDD said:

using it to top of my oxygen in conjunction with the chowder  

Hah that's what I'm referring to, for some reason I thought you were just swimming around with the tank on!  But wanted to bring up the point it's best to just top off O2 and leave it off and use chairs to recover stam as you're doing.

Archived