Mosas/Tusos on valguero?

Spiret

They DO spawn in the underworld ocean, but one at a time, maybe two at the most.... if someone kills/tames it, you'll have to wait until it respawns..... as tames go though, honestly go for a Basilo, on Valguero they are the ultimate water tame, complete immunity to everything, a slightly bigger HP pool than a mosa, smaller and much more compact(can use basilos to tame mosas because they can fit through more narrow passages).... and unlike on all the other maps where basilos take depth damage, they take NO damage on Valguero.... they've got about half the melee as a mosa, so you will want an imprinted one to make up for that, but they're super easy tames and pretty common on Valguero, so it shouldn't be hard at all to get a good mating pair, and you'll have the best water tame that ever existed(on Valguero ;) )

• 2 weeks later...

When it comes to the larger underwater dinos, I still have yet to see anything besides Leeds spawn. After over a dozen times of killing these Leeds, I've just about given up on finding any Tuso/Mosa/Plesio.

We've managed to find a few basilos, but I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Plesios and Tusos, so I'm sad to see them not spawning.

Our current underwater ocean is a joke. You could go down there with mid leveled megalodon and kill everything in sight. 

EDIT: 

Forgot to mention this, but we've also done a couple of dino wipes, and still nothing.

Archived