Giant Equus...?

Alright, so, i forcetamed an alpha wyvern and brought it to my base -just for kicks- (singleplayer on ragnarok). I used It to pick up one of my equuses because i had just been too lazy to bring it up the elevator, and i set it down next to my others. I noticed that the equus carried by the alpha wyvern had significantly grown in size to match the ratio of the size of the alpha wyvern. I have no idea how to fix this and i just want my normal sized horse back!

48 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Make sure you post a picture of your kaiju's

I'm actually having trouble posting pictures because it says that the file size is too big and since I play on console all i can really do is take pictures of the screen with my phone (the browser I use is mobile). Is there some other way?

7 hours ago, FantasyDragon0 said:

I'm actually having trouble posting pictures because it says that the file size is too big and since I play on console all i can really do is take pictures of the screen with my phone (the browser I use is mobile). Is there some other way?

on xbox hit the xbox button then hit y it takes a screenshot..

9 hours ago, FantasyDragon0 said:

1 hour ago, Piffguru said:

This. Then go to xbox dvr (google it) upload pic and post here

5 hours ago, Piffguru said:

3 hours ago, d1nk said:

This. Then go to xbox dvr (google it) upload pic and post here

Thank you! I know how to take a screenshot and I've always wondered how i could get a screenshot or clip from my Xbox to another browser in general.  

Edit: I tried that and it still told me the image was too large to upload. Any other ideas?

Archived