Bionic giga skin.

Painy

• Volunteer Moderator
12 minutes ago, Painy said:

Ah so 0.001% of playerbase will ever get it :D

Yup, I'm unlikely to get it, i'm even unlikely to win a ranked match, but i'll have fun trying!

11 minutes ago, Painy said:

They teased that their are more bionic skins is the true nd do you have to win less games for those? Oh and ty for info^^

I've seen other people say that they teased about other bionic skins, and I could be wrong, but I've seen no teaser. If someone has then feel free to point me in the right direction.

The only thing that suggests to me as to why people have said that is because of the first post in this thread: 

That, depending on how you read it might suggest other dinos will undergo a similar transformation. However, the way I read it is that when it says "it's not the only thing" I believe it is referring to not the only thing to undergo a transformation. Not specifically a bionic transformation, but a transformation. To me, SotF becoming a Standalone game is a "transformation".

As I say I could be completely wrong here, and even if i'm right they could add other bionic skins at any time if that's what they wish to do. But as I say i've seen no suggest of other bionic skins, but I could have mis-interpreted that post entirely.

ther

20 hours ago, RadioActiveMan said:

I sincerely hope there will be a PVE path to obtain this skin added to the game.

Not an RNG thing, but something you have to invest a large chunk of time into getting.   I do not want to de-value the SOTF rock stars, but everyone I know on my PVE server wants one and we all dislike PVP.

There is no point, as it is an item that serves no use besides looks. If you want it, you have to work hard. No one complains about not having a trophy in s sport or name if they aren't good enough at said sport/game to win it.

Archived