Automated Ark: Everything vanished?

athena131

Automated Ark: Everything vanished?

Hello, im sure if anyone has ever used the automated ark mod they are finding that all there aa stuff is missing??? (is there anyways of fixing this as my one server LostConinent is not showing the mod where as my other server Valgeuro is...im lost? is there a hot fix for it or would i need to wipe/restart over)

There was a mod update for it and it compleatly removed EVERYTHING, can't learn the engrams or nothing no clue what caused this but 8 more people who use the mod informed me it isn't showing up on there server either like, it wont let even unlock it with admincheats either (i do not own this server i am only admin)

Hey guys, of you have missing structures or engram issues then this is an ark/steam issue, not a mod issue. Here is why it happens, how to keep it from happening, and how to fix it

You have likely tried to join your single player before AA finished updating, or joined a server before updates finished.
Never join the game until the white text at the bottom right of your main menu is gone, and never join a server after downloading updates until you've run ARK once to update mods.
To fix the issue:
Simply roll back your server or single player game and reupdate the mod. 
Use an FTP service like filezilla to upload the mod to your server. If you're on single player just delete the mod from your mod folder and re-download it.

found this from the author of the mod on the mods page in the steam workshop

• 2 weeks later...

Archived