Can we use deinonychus on aberration ?

STUL

I don't have aberration but they are not fliers and the egg was allowed so I would imagine you can. It is my understanding that things that arent allowed wont allow you to import the egg. I could be wrong on that though, and they are a new animal but TBH they dont seem different than drakes, if you dont care a whole lot for that egg you could at least try it, if you do care about the egg get another one and try it with that one?

1 hour ago, Cowgirl said:

I don't have aberration but they are not fliers and the egg was allowed so I would imagine you can. It is my understanding that things that arent allowed wont allow you to import the egg. I could be wrong on that though, and they are a new animal but TBH they dont seem different than drakes, if you dont care a whole lot for that egg you could at least try it, if you do care about the egg get another one and try it with that one?

yeah true thanks, i will go transfer a low lvl and hatch it and let you know soon :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As stated yes they can be moved or hatched on AB. I have a small pack I am breeding for AB use. They are my second favorite non native dino for AB(cant beat the AB gasbag....so much fun). I wouldn't use them against drakes Basilisk or reapers but they shred everything else. If I can ever get mutations on these darn things then I am sure they will make great cave explorers as well. 

• 2 months later...

Archived