A high tier herbivore flyer

Arumat22

Suggestion

A high tier herbivore flyer

I've been playing Ark since early access and recently I've been thinking that the game could really use a flying dino that is a herbivore and on the same tier as some of the other dinos that have to be raised from an egg.

Maybe one that only eats seeds or something, it would give a use to the iguanadon in lategame play or maybe something like rare flowers or both even.

I know that Pixark has the fairy drake, or whatever it's called that's a herbivore last time I checked, which was a very long time ago so I may be wrong. While it would be cool to get on ark I'm not sure if it's on theme. (Although the theme of ark is kinda going off the rails a bit imo.) 

Maybe a pegasus, although that isn't really...ok nvm they have unicorns in the game so it's not that out there. I was really hoping for a more grounded, less fantastic flyer that has to be raised  similar to the wyvern or rock drake. Hell it could even be like a meat eater that only eats plants like irl pandas. 

I don't know what posting this will accomplish I've just been craving something different yet similar and the deinonychus just doesn't do it for me. This is a bit of a ramble but I just wanted to get my thoughts out there

I copied this from my steam forum post because there was a post saying the devs don't really touch the steam forums these days.

2 replies to this server topic

Archived