Hello to you!

Wilcek

Hello to you!

Hi!

I love Ark, I played it few years ago when it came out but I had life full of chaos back then, a lot of traveling for work and very, very bad hardware, so that was not a long journey. But I loved it then and had in my mind ever since. 

PoE was my one and only game for all this time, because it is an amazing and time consuming game made by GGGods not humans and all of my computers were good enough to run it. And to be honest I have always dreamt about never ending constantly evolving game and PoE is that wonder. 

But one day, few weeks ago, I did something. I bought all Arks. ? 

My hardware is sooo nice now, game is still bugged, but even more amazing than few years ago. I died dozens of times before even making base, cause I was running all over the place, gathering everything, crafting arrows, bows and looking at dinos to tame. And that was hard, I was bad at taming anything and avoiding raptors. But then I learnt how to use bolas, got few raptors and now I have army of ALMOST FULLY mutated lvl 250 argies. I went for colors tho, not stats. Ah, and my sabers colonized the center of the island map, cause I forgot to turn them off breeding, so that's that. I lost beautifull light green body argie because of that and couldn't get green ever since ;< 

Now I got few thylas but searching for good lvls is a pain. I WANT TO BREED. And I want to play more than just the island, I like that strange story behind Ark, or even Arks. Extinction of human race, strange technology, rebuilding and changing DNAs, even that cosmic part about arks floating there, each one different. And I didn't play anything else than Island yet, but I think one of them had some kind of malfunction, right? Or something with that element turning against everything. I don't know, don't scream at me. Anyway, that is always a great story! And everything looks better on later maps, Island is so basic.

So, I want to play more than just the island, but I can't leave, I want to get this through like it should be, with killing bosses and all that stuff. But I don't feel like rushing and I like my argies. ?

That's me. I love taming and breeding. I hate building. My bases are so basic and gathering resources is time wasting for me. 

HI!

Archived