How to fix white grass texture bug on Valguero

Fyrey

I play Valguero on Mac (swapped the Valguero folder around to get it to work, see forum post [https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/446451-i-got-valguero-working-on-mac-or-how-one-letter-can-make-all-the-difference/] for more info), however all the grass textures are a chalky white.

They have a visible texture when viewed up close, they're not just pure white, but otherwise it's sort of ruining the feel of the game for me.

Some river/lake textures are missing, like invisible water until you walk into it. Every biome just has this white texture, however rocks, trees, and some of the rocks with the grassy tops in the chalk cliffs still have their textures. Everything but the water and grass is textured.

Anyone else have a fix, suggestion, or the same problem on their game?

I've tried verifying files and reinstalling, doesn't work.

• 8 months later...
On 7/9/2019 at 4:24 AM, Fyrey said:

I play Valguero on Mac (swapped the Valguero folder around to get it to work, see forum post [https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/446451-i-got-valguero-working-on-mac-or-how-one-letter-can-make-all-the-difference/] for more info), however all the grass textures are a chalky white.

They have a visible texture when viewed up close, they're not just pure white, but otherwise it's sort of ruining the feel of the game for me.

Some river/lake textures are missing, like invisible water until you walk into it. Every biome just has this white texture, however rocks, trees, and some of the rocks with the grassy tops in the chalk cliffs still have their textures. Everything but the water and grass is textured.

Anyone else have a fix, suggestion, or the same problem on their game?

I've tried verifying files and reinstalling, doesn't work.

I have installed Ragnarok map and it fixed itself.

Archived