Vulgero

Chris435

Vulgero

So I've been playing ark for a few years now and have been pleased with everything thus far, the only thing that's bugged me is the fact that not only is console being pushed back almost an entire month we haven't even gotten a release date i would be fine if we got a release date but that hasn't even been given so far I'm praying that we'll get one with the community crunch which I'm hoping will be sometime soon

I think more communication would be nice as a whole, but it's kinda hard to blame WC for the delays on console considering that Sony and Microsoft(ESPECIALLY Sony!) have 10 million hoops they want developers to jump through before ANY content gets approved..... Ark is a PC port on consoles, Sony and Microsoft need to understand this and be less restrictive of what is allowed in the case of PC ports, all modding for instance should be entirely open, just like it is on PC..... Ark is a PC game, and if you can't mod it, you're missing out on half the experience.

While I have taken into account that the devs have to go through hoops with the respective companies, in nine days it will be an entire month that has passed of they haven't worked out any of the  problems that's a little annoying and whats worse it sucks the fun out of the new content waiting for so long just to get this to us and while i understand that this a pc game  a large numbers of players are console.

10 minutes ago, Chris435 said:

while i understand that this a pc game  a large numbers of players are console.

And that's why Sony and Microsoft need to get their act together and allow open mod support for Ark on consoles, it's not fair that you guys have to miss out on so much because of their paranoia.... truth is you guys would have had Valguero LONG ago if not for Sony and MS restrictions because it started out as a mod, you also would have an INFINITELY superior version of S+ instead of the few tiny bits and pieces you ended up with packaged as "Homestead".
What I'm getting at, is console SHOULD have mods!

And i fully agree with that but the problem is these big companies are trying to protect from a threat that isn't even there and their just trying to cover their own ass's instead of thinking about whats best for there consumers. And from videos i saw the s+ is so much better than what it is  in game and i really do wish that we had what u guys have and I'm very jealous of you guys have for your games 

On 7/9/2019 at 7:22 PM, Chris435 said:

And i fully agree with that but the problem is these big companies are trying to protect from a threat that isn't even there and their just trying to cover their own ass's instead of thinking about whats best for there consumers. And from videos i saw the s+ is so much better than what it is  in game and i really do wish that we had what u guys have and I'm very jealous of you guys have for your games 

Which is why they renamed it Homestead ;) They added 'S+ Components' ((sloped walls / triangle stuff)) and a few watered down S+ inspired items (Tek Dedi storage)

Tbh as a Day 1 player im just happy we got these and Cryopods on Console. While I would love more im not putting any stock into it. Neither should you, save a lot of stress.

Archived