Help me squash the rumor re: Small Tribes being wiped

Melcreif

Help me squash the rumor re: Small Tribes being wiped

Please help me squash this rumor.  I was just chatting with a guy last night who plays Ark and he was told that WC is going to wipe all the Small Tribes servers in the next week or so and start fresh while adding in some new formats like 3 man tribes with one alliance allowed? I don't know where these rumors start but please help me squash this one.  I'm not seeing it mentioned anywhere in the community crunches so I can only assume it's false but thought I'd post here anyways just to confirm.  He also said there are going to be new crossArk servers, but again I've heard or seen nothing anywhere about that one either.

I'm typically in favor of not wiping small tribes but I just watched a video where a guy supposedly got paid $2200 to inside someone.

If that turns out to be true maybe a wipe is needed but not to clear it for a restart but end it. The claims were heavy for meshing and ddosing too using an illegal alliance system. 

If they (WC) can't properly regulate them then they should be taken down and reevaluated before people waste another 9 months of their life for the same thing to happen.

Seriously, the PvP aspect can be appealing but with the rampant amount of cheating that goes on, claims of dev corruption (they can't all be false coming from so many different sources), not to mention lack of ToS/CoC enforcement when people are literally posting videos of themselves meshing on official with no repercussions, I can't see how it's any fun at all knowing if you get even a little big and prove to be a tough raid you'll lose it all to cheating.

Pass

1 hour ago, SMP said:

Go back a few more steps and it was a fresh canvas. 

I agree SMP fresh starts are the best pvp experience  .being in an alpha tribe for years it's going stale no competition besides the occasional  transfered raider which doesn't even attack our base .he  goes for the bobs lol or mid tier bases .the struggle for power is the best after u have it its just meh...

2 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

I agree SMP fresh starts are the best pvp experience  .being in an alpha tribe for years it's going stale no competition besides the occasional  transfered raider which doesn't even attack our base .he  goes for the bobs lol or mid tier bases .the struggle for power is the best after u have it its just meh...

This is why I've never join large tribes.  I did it once and before you know it, I was the one trying to maintain the whole thing.  Eventually I just had to quit.

Archived